Together Again

"Hey there big bro and Pai!" you hear a voice call from behind you. Pai turns around.

"Vanilla!? How are you here?!" Pai yelled.

"What? Vanilla is actually back there?" You turn around. Yep, that's definitely Vanilla.

"Well, me and Yuki both woke up together and she had the idea of me separating my spirit from my body like before so..."

"Have you found anyone else?" Pai seems quite worried.

"Hey, I bet you everyone's fine." You try to reassure Pai. Although, you don't think it really worked.

"Yeah but..."

"But what?" Vanilla asks

"That card..."

"There is no way that card is true, it has to be a prank." You say a little aggressively.

"I know, but..."

"Can I see this card? And also where did you get the card?" Vanilla asks. You open the box and show her the card.

"Wait, do you think it might be..." Vanilla says looking down at the ground.

"IT'S NOT TRUE! IT CAN'T BE!" You say, a little too aggressively.

"Aniki, please calm down!" Pai tells you, her voice seems a little shaky "I don't want to think its true either but..."

"Yeah big bro, we all don't want it to be true. But with all the weird things happening, it makes it seem more and more true."

"No no no no no, there is NO way it can be true." You're unwilling to let them know that they are most likely right.

"But Aniki..."

"I'm out. There's no way this is true." You set down the box and walk back into the dense tree's of the forest.

"Aniki..." you hear Pai yell, but you don't listen. You just keep walking into the forest.