A Field Trip

"Hey, things are finally starting to look like how they used too!" Pochi exclaimed.

"Yeah. And everything is starting to be rebuilt," Pai said, looking relieved "I'm glad the whole ordeal with MAIK is over."

"Same goes for me, if we would have listened to MAIK and became shepherds, who knows where we would be right now." Aniki agreed.

"Well let's not dwell on the 'if's' of the past and think more about the 'what's' of the future." Nyoro commented.

"Nyoro does have a point, we should think of what's coming ahead of us instead of what's behind us." Tattsun agreed.

"Oh, come on guys! You don't need to be so serious!" Vanilla exclaimed.

"Vanni has a point," Yuki commented, "you don't need to be such buzz-kills."

"Guys come on, we don't need to argue about something like this." Jennu groaned.

"Yeah, all you guy's talking is starting to make me hungry." Mowchan said, his stomach letting out a loud hungry growl. Everyone burst into laughter.

"Oh Mowchan, food really is the only thing you think about." Chuko exclaimed, letting out a sigh.

"No it's not! At least I can handle spicy food!"

"Hey! I so can handle spicy foods! I eat chile peppers all the time!"

"Oh yeah? Then why do you think mild seasoning is spicy!"

"Guys! Come on, we already know both those statements are true, so there's no need to argue about anything." Kansai blurted out, trying to stop the conflict.

"Hey! Those both ARE NOT TRUE!" Chuko and Mowchan blurted at the same time.

"Let's just talk about something else like..." Reycho butted in, "If we should go on a field trip!"

Everyone looked at each other and contemplated the idea.

"That's not too bad of an idea," Pochi mentioned, "we just would have to decide where we want to go and what we think we should pack."

"Oooo, a field trip does sound really fun!" Pai exclaimed. In the end, they all agreed that a field trip would be a good way to just relax for a while.

---

Just a quick update, I will try to update this weekly. Also some of the chapters coming up will be from a certain characters POV, I'll make it obvious and put whose POV it is at the top.