Rebooting and Exploring

⚠️THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE SLIGHT SPOILERS, IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME I ADVISE SKIPPING THIS CHAPTER⚠️

"Ugh, why isn't this working," you hear a voice saying, "if I take this out and put this in..." you feel a kind of click from your gears "Aha! There we go. Now just to wait for Pochi to wake up." you blink your eyes open and see Nyoro standing over you, looking as if she is in deep thought.

"Nyoro? Do you know where we are?"

"Pochi, your awake! I don't know where, but there was this blue box sitting here when I woke up." Nyoro points to a box sitting over by what looks like a chair from the bus you guys were on. You get up and walk over to the box, picking it up.

"Does it have anything on it that addresses it to someone?" you say while examining the box.

"Nope, nothing. I even looked on the bottom and didn't find anything."

"Well then maybe it is supposed to be for us, shall we...?"

"Might as well, no point in just carrying it around with us trying to find whoever it's for." you take the lid off the box and look inside. You find a map, some food, and a card inside that says 'You have a friend with you, so you don't need your other ones, right?'.

"Nyoro, come and read this card..." you say standing up and handing the card to her.

"What? Why does it say 'You have a friend with you, so you don't need the other ones, right?'?!?!"

"Im not sure, but I don't like what their implying by writing that. Whoever they are."

"What do you think it's implying?"

"I think it's implying whoever left this box here for us is going do something to all of our other friends. I mean, look around, none of our other friends are here."

"Yeah, and if that's the case, we need to find out where everybody else is!"

"Agreed, lets get going." You are in a plain-like area, and all you see around you is a bunch of knee high grass.

"Lets go that way." Nyoro says, pointing over to an area with a few trees. You nod your head in agreement.

"I wonder if everyone else are also in some sort of different terrain like areas." you inquire, staring up into the sky.

"Yeah, and how far away each of us are from each other..." you both continue walking towards the trees.