Empty...?

What would the Hosekizuka troupe do, what would the Hosekizuka troupe do. Don't give up, there's no giving up. Thats what youve been telling yourself since you woke up. When you and Tattsun both woke up, you were sitting on a seat from the bus you where on. But the bus wasn't there. None of the other members from the go getters where with you either, and you where getting really worried.

"Calm down Jennu, everythings going to be ok." Tattsun tried his best to reassure you.

"There isnt anyone else here with us, none of our friends, and also no strangers either," You motion towards the town you guys are in, "and this looks like a place that would be quite busy."

"I know, and all we found was this green box with a map, food, and that creepy message inside it."

"But why isnt there anyone?! No lower class, no upper class, no middle class, no one but us in this town! I have barley even seen any animals!"

"I know Jennu, but you need to calm down," Tattsun walks up to you, "our best bet of finding other people is going to be walking to another town."

"I suppose your right, lets get going then." You and Tattsun start walking towards a forest looking area, hoping that there are people there. Out of the side of your eye you think you see a blur of neon pink. You assume it's just your paranoia getting the best of you, and leave it at that.