Mountain Climbin'

"Im soooo hungry." you and Mowchan are sitting on a bench like chair that guys you woke up on.

"Well if you're so hungry why dont you just eat some of the food you have in your backpack?"

"Most of the food in my backpack you need hot water for..." Mowchan pulls out a ramen noodle cup.

"Well then, we should probably get moving, we've been sitting on this bench for quite a while now." you say, jumping of the chair.

"Yeah, your probably right Reycho," Mowchan says getting up off the chair "but its so cold." you guys are on what seems to be the top of a mountain. There are small snowflakes all around you, flurrying in the sky.

"Well if we start moving we'll warm up, and besides, we might find some good food places when we get down from here." You tempt Mowchan with the thought of food.

"Im in!"

"Lets go this way down the mountain, I think I see some smoke or something." you start walking down the north side of the mountain. After a few minutes of walking you see a yellow box.

"Do you think that has food in it?" Mowchan asks, pointing to the box.

"Only one way to find out..." you grab the box and take off the lid. Inside it you find a map, some food, and a card that say 'you and your friends might die.'

"FOOD!!!!" Mowchan grabs one of the snack packs from inside the box and starts gobbling it down.

"Mowchan... this card..." Mowchan looks down at the card while eating his food.

"Why does it..."

"Im not sure," You say, "but It's probably just a prank. Lets continue walking."

"Ok." You and Mowchan continue walking down the mountain.