~Part 13~

Liked by Landonorris and 1500 others

Jade_dewinter: Sunset and smile in Ibiza

@Gieldewinter

Have fun little sis

@Martingarrix

Happy that you joined us

@Landonorris

💞

@Ninadejong

My girl💞

~~

Liked by Jade_dewinter and 150.000 others

Landonorris: In love on Ibiza ( ;

@Carlossainz55

Mate

@Jade_dewinter

💗

*Landonorris liked the comment*

@User45

Is this a hint or something for a relationship announcement?

@User34

That jade person has her insta privet and lando is following her so that weird

^

@User33

Well that not weird al lando have friend but that heart on his post is weird

@User42

I hope we will find out soon, and than i hope that they just friends

~~~~

It is two days later, yesterday Martijn had a show and today is a rest day, or more of a day when you can do your own thing. Louis and Nina have a date together, and Martijn is also somewhere. And those three girls are shopping so I decided to do something together with lando. Lando has rented a car and we are going for a drive, we will take some food with us and then we will have a picnic in a nice spot. so have fun.

I'm getting ready, I just let my hair down and put on a white dress. simple but still cute. I put on my shoes and then walk downstairs where Lando is waiting. "You look nice" Lando says "Thank you" I say and walk towards him "Come" Lando says and we walk to the car he rented. It's a car with an open roof, "Who's going to drive?" I ask and Lando points to you. "I don't want to drive." He says and gets in. I laugh and get behind the wheel. "You do have a driver's license, right?" Lando asks and I nod and start the car. I drive out of the yard "Which way are we going, left or right?" I ask and Lando points to the left. I turn left and Lando turns on music "Omg put on different music" I say and Lando shakes "No, this is good music" Lando says "You know what good music is, Dutch music" I say and Lando shakes his head "You can take the way back." You decide the music little one" Lando says and I roll my eyes and we drive to a nice spot. After a while we arrive at a spot, the secluded beach with a super beautiful view. "Shall we stop here for a moment?" I ask and Lando nods, I park the car and we take the things out of the trunk. We put the things down and then sit down. We open the wine and pour a glass "Cheers to our first date" Lando says and I laugh "Who says this is a date" I say "Yes, I decided that" Lando says and I push and take a sip of my wine.

If we have been sitting for a while and the food is almost finished, we bring the food back and lie down for a while. I lie down next to Lando, but he pulls me up so that I am lying on his chest. "This is much better, isn't it" Lando laughs and I nod and listen to his hard hitting "Lando, I'm really enjoying this" I say and Lando laughs and we sit up for a moment "Jade, I really like you" He says and he grabs my face. I bring my face closer, he strokes my cheek with his thumb and I close my eyes and feel Lando's lips on mine. I place my hands around his neck and Lando pulls me back. Then I pull myself out of the kiss and put my hands on my face. "Let me see that beautiful face." Lando says and grabs my hands and my cheeks are bright red.

We put away the blanket and head towards the car. Lando is now driving, I put my phone on the radio and turn on music."This isn't much better music" Lando says and I laugh and sing along to the music. "When you hold me I see then end of the movie" I sing and Lando smiles at me "You really have a beautiful voice" Lando says and shrugs and Lando places his hand on my knee.