~Part 4~

I just got back from a run, it was nice and quiet and I ran along the beach. It was still nice, but now it is already 28 degrees and it is only half past ten. When I walk into my room I grab bikini jeans and simple shirt and then I'll take a nice shower,I dry my hair with a hairdryer. I put on some face cream and waterproof mascara. I put on my clothes and let my hair hang around my shoulders and then I go downstairs where it is still quiet except for someone who is making breakfast. I also walk to the kitchen and grab a piece of fruit because I had already had breakfast and sit on the couch . He comes to sit next to me and is awkwardly silent until he asks what why i was so early. "I went for a run." I say and take a bite of my banana. "Oh nice." He says and very awkwardly and luckily Louis comes down and comes next to me. I lie down against him and sigh softly "What's wrong little one?" He says and puts his phone next to me. "I'm a bit tired, I was already awake at 9:30 am" I say and he laughs at me "Well, I couldn't fall asleep because of a few people" I say too and Louis turns his head briefly s Louis and he holds his hands high and hears that one boy laughing. I sit up and put my hair in a messy bun and then those three ladies come downstairs, they are wearing clothes where the breasts just stand out. They sit next to that one boy and he enjoys it "Okay I think this is our time" I say and I laugh while the girls are busy with that boy. Louis looks at me and I roll my eyes. "I'm glad I'm not so desperate" I say and Louis starts laughing a little too hard, causing the girls and the boy to turn around and the girls to look at me a bit arrogantly. "Let's chill outside I say and we sit at the table and Nina joins us when she has just woken up. She sits next to Louis and they are really cute together. "Are you looking forward to today?" Nina asks and picks me up. shrugs ", yes, I only know Louis Martijn and Menno, I don't know anyone else " I say and Nina gets up and sits next to me "Well you know me now too and we are friends" She says and lays her down hand on my shoulder. I smile kindly at her and we talk for a while until we go to the boat. I packed a bag with small things, a comb towel, sunscreen and sunglasses, but otherwise nothing.

When we arrive at the boat, it is not a small boat and my mouth opens a little and Louis laughs at me "Yes, sorry, I am not used to this, I am just a normal girl" I say and cross my arms. "Now just act like a rich girl." Louis says and Nina laughs at him a bit too. We follow Martijn and he pulls me along and shows me everything. "Is this boat yours?" Ask him surprisingly and he nods "I often come to Ibiza and really enjoy being on the water so I thought why not" He says and i shakes my head and we arrive at the other. "How did you like it?" Louis asks as he takes my bag and puts it with the other bags. "Martijn is now my sugar daddy" I laugh jokingly and Martijn nods "Sorry darling, I don't like brown hair and so a friend of mine is your brother" He says and I nod "I don't like bums either" I say and the other one looks seems a bit strange to us. "I'm just kidding, I'm not a gold digger" I say and the three girls start laughing "Of course why are you hanging out with Martijn?" They say and wave their hair a bit "Because he's a good friend but I'm not going to respond on this." I say and Martijn pats my shoulder. "Calm down," he says. I laugh briefly and go to Louis Nina. They lie together on a bed and I know I shouldn't disturb them now so I go to the other side, but there are the other women. I roll my eyes and sit at the table and grab a book. "Why are you sitting here alone?" Someone asks and sits opposite me and I shrug. It's that boy again and I don't know his name yet "Can i ask you something" I ask him and he nods "What is your name" I laugh and he looks at me with relief "I'm Lando" He says and runs his hand through his hair . "Now i knows your name" I say and he laughs briefly "But you still haven't answered my question why are you sitting here all alone" Lando says "Louis is a bit busy with his girl and I don't like those other chicks" I say and Lando looks at me strangely "They're nice if you know them" He says and I laugh softly "What do you think" I say and he rolls his eyes "Have you seen me, I'm a completely normal girl and they are more like dressed too short and so on." I say and he nods. He nods and stands up. "I'm going again." I say and give a thumbs up and continue reading. Until I feel wet hands, it's Martijn, I'm scared to death. "Jesus man" I say and he takes my book out of my hands and puts it down "Let's go swimming" He says and I walk with him and take off my clothes and put them on the table and I walk to the other person's water already in and I hesitate for a moment, and just before I want to jump in someone pushes me in. "Nice" Everyone shouts and I see Lando standing on the side. I raise my middle finger to him, who thinks he is someone I have only just met and he pushes me into water for.

When I climb out of the water, I sit on the edge while the other person does things with a jet ski. and the other are sunbathing, except for Nina, who came to sit next to me and watch the boys playing around. "What crazy people they are sometimes." Nina says and I nod and she looks completely in love at Louis, he deserves this so much. "Do you have a boyfriend too?" Nina asks and shakes my head. "No, I have been single for four years now." I say and she looks at me. "It will be fine, you are a handsome girl, you will find the perfect boy." She says and I pick her up. I shrug "Yes, but that's not necessary right now" I say and she nods

"Ladies want you too" Louis asks and we nod "Who should I go with?" I Ask and Louis points to that Lando guy. I sigh because I think it's strange, but okay. I climb on the back of him and he takes off at full speed, which means i has to keep his belly. And his belly feels really good to me, Jesus, I gently bite my lip and enjoy the wind blowing through my still damp hair. "Do you want to go too?" Lando asks when we have stopped and I nod. He stands up and climbs past him to the front. I also go full throttle and hear Lando laughing. I race over water, I sometimes enjoy a bit of speed. When we get back to the boat, Lando smiles at me "Are you someone who likes speed or not?" He laughs and I nod "Yes, but not like cars and stuff, I hate that" I say and he laughs even more. Does he also hate cars or something? Well, I guess I grab my shirt and pull it over my bikini and walk to the others who are also on the side at the bottom. "How did you like it?" Louis asks, "It was nice." I say and sit on the couch. After some time Martijn arrives with all kinds of food and small tapas. It looks delicious, I grab a can of Red Bull from the fridge and sit back down.

It's still very cozy and it's getting later and later, the sun is setting a little and it's getting colder. And I was stupid because I forgot my sweater. I ask Martijn and he shrugs his shoulders and has nothing here . I ask Nina and she is wearing Louis' sweater because she has forgotten herself, but it doesn't matter either. I sit back down and we play a board game and talk about everything until I feel really cold. "Martijn, what time are we going back?" I ask and he looks at his phone. "Not yet why." He asks sweetly. "I'm quite cold." I laugh and he looks at me for a moment and sees the goosebumps on my arm. "I still have a sweater, you can borrow it." Lando says and grabs his sweater from his bag and throws it at him. I smile at him as a thank you and put it on and take a quick sniff of that sweater and it smells wonderful.I look at him briefly and he is busy talking to Martijn and to be honest he is certainly not an ugly boy. I shake myself out of my thoughts and get some wine from Nina and we chat a bit, it gets later and later and we then decide to go back. to go to the quay. I pack my things and we walk off the boat and the 30 minute walk back to the house. And when we get home, some of us stay for a drink and the rest go to bed and that's part of the fact that I'm quite tired after this day. So I get dressed, put Lando's sweater on the closet and then lie down. Just check my phone and then fall into a deep sleep