~Part 3~

At three o'clock I am woken up by Martijn who turns on the light in the guest room. I pull the covers over my head again and Martijn pulls the covers off me. "I'm tired." I say. Martijn chuckles and pulls me out of the bed, causing me to fall on the floor. I now have no choice but to get out. I send Martijn out of the room and get ready. I put on jogging pants from Adidas, a crop top from Nike and a sweater from Tommy Hilfiger, put my hair in two ponytails and pull me Nike air force. After half an hour Martijn shouts that I really need to come. So i come into the room and see all of team Garrix sitting there. "Hey guys" I say and hug Louis and Menno. "Are you ready?" Louis asks and I shake my head. "I'm fucking tired." I say and lean against him. "Now you can sleep well on the plane." He says and puts his arm around him. "Guys, we have to go, the plane is ready," Martijn says and I pack two suitcases. The other one from team Garrix will come with us at first, but only Louis Menno and I will fly with Martijn. "Girls first" Louis says and takes my suitcase and puts it in the trunk. I sit against the window and Louis sits next to me so I can use him as a pillow. "You're really not a morning person, are you?" Martijn laughs, sitting next to Louis. I sigh and Martijn laughs at me and in 30 minutes we are at the airport, we are dropped off and the rest continues to Schiphol. We are taken to the plane by golf cart and our suitcases are properly placed. I get on the plane when Martijn has already gone inside and Martijn asks me to sit by the window. I give a thumbs up and Louis comes and sits with me and puts my head on his shoulders and puts on one earplug and after we take off I close my eyes for about two hours.

When half an hour has passed, Martijn comes in with a nice blouse and shorts. "Come on, everyone, let's start" Martijn says and gets up from the couch and he smiles briefly at me "I've never seen you before" Martijn laughs and shrugs "Because you never go to a party with me and stuff" Laugh I look at him and he shakes his head and I walk behind him and close the door to my room. "Guys, this is Jade Winter, a good friend of mine" Martijn says and I smile briefly at everyone and Louis walks towards me. "Girl, you look good" Louis laughs and hugs me tightly. "Where is she?" I ask him and he points outside. "Now come on, introduce her." I say and gently push him forward. We arrive outside and there is a boy talking to two girls, "Is she there?" I ask him and he looks at me strangely. "No, there are more girls who have a different boy here every night and then last week they took the boy of the group" Louis says and rolls my eyes up. He smiles at me and then a girl arrives who is talking to Menno "Nina" Louis says and she walks over to him and gives him a hug. "This is Jade, a good friend of mine and Martijn" He says and I introduce myself. And she gives me a hug "It's nice that you're here too because the other girls aren't really that nice" She laughs and the four of us walk towards the dining table. The food is already ready, I sit next to Nina and one of those girls is on the other side. "Well boy, it's nice that you're all here" Martijn says and gets up and says some things "Oh and for the genes that weren't there just now, there's a new one at Jade Winter" He says and gets up and he smiles at me "Well, I I'm Jade and I enjoy being there." I say quickly and sit down again.

We have a nice evening and at the end we sit around the fire and we all talk a bit. "I'm going to sleep" I say to Louis and walk to Martijn who is talking to a boy "Martijn I'm going to lie down" I say and Martijn gets up and gives me a hug "Okay, well tomorrow at 12 o'clock we leave to go on the boat to go" He says and nods. I raise my hand and then I walk towards my room and change into a crop top and sports pants.