~Part one~

I wake up with a call from Martijn, I sigh softly and answer "What's wrong?" I ask sleepily "You have to help me, I'm participating in your brother's program and I can reach you at "Address" at half an hour" Martijn asks and sigh briefly "I'm coming" I say "I hang up, I quickly get dressed and get into the car. I step on the gas and drive towards the address and arrive five minutes earlier. And after a few minutes Martijn arrives." gets in the back and the camera man steps next to him and smiles at me. "Well, this is Giel's dear sister, so I think it's funny." Martijn laughs, "Where do you have to go?" Ask Martijn and he tells him the location "if we keep pedaling, we will be there within 15 minutes" I laugh and drive at high speed on the highway "I will send the fine to you Garrix" I say and he shrugs his shoulder "If you get a fine, come with me to Ibiza in two weeks" he says jokingly. "Are you serious?" I smile at him through the mirror. "Do you want to go to Ibiza?" Martijn asks and I nod happily. "Well then you'll come with me to Ibiza for 3 weeks." Martijn says and throws my hands in the air. He laughs at me a bit and I take the exit to the boat at the front. "Here, if you give this, you will soon come to a party, give it like this" He says and I assume "I can still help, I will buy the ticket for the boat" I say and Martijn Thank you, I quickly buy the ticket and walk back to him. "Here" I say and I drive onto the boat and see Martijn still having difficulty and his other helpers also arrive on the boat in the meantime.

I sit upstairs in the shared restaurant and wait until we arrive. In the meantime I heard that Martijn had already been arrested. Too bad I couldn't help him, I put my phone aside when I hear my brother coming "Lady, you're supposed to help your brother, not the thief" Giel says and sits next to me and the others also sit down "But I'm not allowed with him to Ibiza for three weeks" I say and Martijn gives me a box. "I should never have introduced you to each other." Giel sighs and I smile at him, Stefan and Thomas also laugh briefly. I walk to my car, I get in and after a few minutes we can drive out, I drive to the address Martijn gave me and I see Louis standing there, he waves at me and gives me a hug, He is always so nice to me as with Martijn come across the floor. "Hey" I say and give him a big hug. We talk a bit and tell him that we are going to Ibiza, he really likes it, and he says that they always rent a villa that is much too big, but Martijn doesn't care.

After fifteen minutes the others arrive and the party starts. I see Giel and the other boys enjoying themselves behind the DJ booth. I take a picture and put it on my Instagram

 I take a picture and put it on my Instagram

Liked by Martingarrix and 10.000 others

Jade_dewinter: Even though he loses to my brother, he still knows how to make it a big party @Martingarrix

@Martingarrix

Wil je nog steeds wel mee he kleine (You still want to come, don't you? Little one)

@Gieldewinter

Ik voel me verraden door me eigen zusje (I feel betrayed by my own sister)

@User45

Ieuw

@User33

Fam digger

few the other 500 comments

I order a glass of wine and sit at the bar and not much later Louis comes and sits next to me with a beer. "Hey little one" He says and runs his hand through my hair. I give him a quick look and he takes a sip of his beer. "I'm really excited that you're coming to Ibiza with us." He says and I smile at him. Louis really feels like a second brother to me, he is just so nice. "Who are all coming?" I ask "Team Garrix, Lando Norris and some girls." Louis says. I nod and smile at Louis. "Well maybe one of those girls is something for you." He laughs and he smiles at them face "Spill the tea" I say and he chuckles "Okay, one of those girls isn't official yet, but I want to do that in Ibiza" He says and throws my hands up out of joy. I give him a hug "How "What's her name?" Ask him happily and he shows her a few photos. She really looks super nice and sweet. "You have to go for it." I say and give him a push. "But when are you going to start a new boyfriend?" He asks. Louis and take a quick look at my glass of wine "Sorry, so sorry, I forgot" He says and shrugs me off "It's been 4 years now, yes, it has to move on" I say briefly "He also has a new girlfriend in Spain, right?" He asks Louis. I nod softly and sigh for a moment. "Come here." He says and opens his arms and I rest my head on his chest and look forward. "I'm here for you all the way during those three weeks in Ibiza," Louis says. I smile at him and sit up again.

A little later and I decide to go, I say Goodbye to the boys and Martijn stops me for a moment. "I'll let you know the details, we're flying with a private jet, so if you sleep with me in the guest room that evening, My team don't have to pick you up anymore." Martijn says and I give him a thumbs up and get into the car. And after a long drive home, I'm finally home. I walk up the stairs of the apartment and when I reach my floor, I walk to my door and open the door and walk straight to my bed and fall down. I immediately feel my eyes getting heavier from the wine and I fall into a deep coma.