Lover.

Taylor and Y/N where hugging eachother and they were listening to the song 'Lover'. They were both hugging eachother and swaying slowly to the song. Taylor kissed her girlfriend on the head and whispered in her ear.

"I love you, baby girl."

Y/N smiled and scrunched her nose.

"I love you too, Tay"

Taylor hugged Y/N tightly.
She then whispered in Y/N's ear.

"I love you more."

Y/N giggled and mumbled.

"Not possible"

Taylor hugged Y/N a little tighter and kissed her neck and shoulder lovingly.

"Of course it's possible and you know it."

Y/N shook her head and answered with a cheeky smile.

"Nope I love you more."

Taylor chuckled and caressed Y/N's back.

"Oh do you now?"

She then kissed Y/N passionately on the lips. She put her hand on Y/N's head and caressed her hair slowly.
Y/N didn't hesitate and she kissed Taylor back with all the love and passion she had in her. Taylor then smiled against Y/N's lips and pulled away slowly. She rested her forehead against Y/N's and whispered.

"I love you, so much."

Y/N blushed lightly and smiled. After that she said in a breathy tone.

"I love you too, to the Moon and to Saturn."

(A/N: YO WASSUP. I haven't really posted anything in this book cause I have no motivation but yea I'll slowly think of things and I'll post as much as I can. Thanks for reading<3 Requests are open!!)