Chapter 14 : Another Issei ?

Izuku : SEIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

Hakurou : Ho, you learn fast.

Izuku is fighting with Hakurou... but it's look like they are on pair with each other.

Hakurou : AN OPENING !!!

Izuku : WAY AHEAD OF YOU !!!!!!

Hakurou try to punch Izuku but Izuku deflect it right away.

Hakurou then jump and regain balance.

Hakurou : "I really am impress, he learn his way of fighting so quickly that i didn't think just teaching the basic make him turn into this."

Izuku : "Heh, glad that we use Fake Limiter to limit our power to the level of Hakurou right Ddraig."

Ddraig : "Yeah, although i didn't think you have that kind of skill."

Izuku : "I'm surprised myself."

Hakurou : I think that is enough. Just a few days and you can already created a fighting style for your own. It's very impressive.

Izuku : Thanks a lot Shishou.

Hakurou : Hohoho, i barely teach you anything. You just learn it yourself. But don't get cocky ok ? You still need to harness your skill and gain more experience. Other than that i am very proud of you.

Izuku : Hehe, sorry for making you teach me something you are not quite familiar with. But thank you anyway.

Hakurou : Hohoho, no need to thank me. Also, Rimuru-sama call you. You should head to the garden behind the main building.

Izuku : Alright Shishou, see ya.

Izuku then jump away to where Rimuru is.

Hakurou : Hohoho, i must say. He is quite a chaotic student. Yet his talent and determination are very admireable... he will be the strongest in no time... No, he may already be the strongest already.

To Izuku's side, Izuku just land next to Rimuru.

Rimuru : Oh hey Izuku-san, thank for coming.

Izuku : Yo, so what did you need me for ?

Rimuru : Well, nothing much. I sense a strange mana on the west side of The Great Jura Forest. And i know you just finish your training so why not go out there and test it a bit.

Izuku : Oh ok, so i'll be investigate the west side of this giant forest eh ?

Rimuru : It's not that far away so you will find what spreading that mana in no time.

Izuku : Ok, i'll be going.

Izuku then jump to the place that spread the strange mana.

Rimuru : Be safe~. Ihihi~.