" We know how to take care of aunty and baby. Its our duty to take care of her. "

" Look at this girl... "

" If one more word you guys would be seeing my wrath" uncle shouts and took aunty inside her room.

"If its with any sane person they would have been left the house by now. " kabir says with a chuckle at then.

They all just glared and walked out of the room.

"You did a great job manju." kabir patted my shoulder.

-------

"Mithran i had my tablet." aunty replies on the video call.

"Maa take care, take res..."

"Take rest properly. If anything just call me i will be there immediately. Dont strain. Have food, have tablet properly. Thars all right mithran?" uncle says to him by putting the phone in loud speaker.

"Really mithran you are calling her for every 5 mins." uncle says with a smile.

"Appa, how is mom?" leaving about his dad mithran again asks about his mom.

"Mithran am fine." aunty says with a smile.

"Have you had your food maa?"

"Yes mithran your dad cooked."

"Maa i alrady arranged one aunty to take crae of you. She will be taking care of the cooking, household chores everything. So please do take rest. Doctor said that all you need is the rest maa. Dont strain yourself." he concernedly says to her.

"And just this one day maa, adjust with dad food. From tomorrow you will eat a good food." he says to which uncle glared.

"Stop glaring dad, what am saying is true." mithran says to him.

"Have you had your food mithran?"

"Yes maa."

"Okay bye maa" he says.

"Am so proud of my son." aunty says and leaned on uncle's shoulder.

"Yes we are"

"Manjusha just wait, when you get pregnant. I think my son will definitely wont even leave your side." uncle says to me.

I just choked on as i was drinking coffee.

"You are right uncle. Manjusha is one lucky girl." kabir says.

I turned towards him and glared at him.

"Fuck you" i murmured in kabir ear.

__________

"Bye aunty, take care of you. If only doctor give the green signal to travel, I would have taken you with us. I dont want to leave you guys here all by yourself." i says to aunty.

I really got closer with her in this one week of time. She is nothing but a sweet lady. She reminds me my mom.

"Am fine here manjusha. I must say that my son is lucky to have you. You are just a very good girl like my sister. She would be very proud to see you like this." aunty says and kissed my forehead.

"And take this sociery words aunty. People will always mock and laugh at us. But its you who undergone the emotional trauma for not having a baby of your own aunty. Now you are going to have one, you are going to experiebce like other woman. So just enj each day with your baby. Dont give headsup to other's words. Just think about you, uncle, mithran, the one who actually wanted your good health. Dont count others words. Only you knew the pain aunty, so its yoir time to cherish this moments. Dont think about others words, all society knows is how to mock. " i says to her and kissed her forehead.