"As you command, my Lord." he responded and headed his way.

A few moments later you find yourself inside one of the landing-ships, waiting for the pilot to drop you off. A small judder signalled your arrival at the planet's surface. The dusty ground stretched out before you as the landing-ship's ramp lowered, revealing the arid and desolate landscape of Geonosis. Harsh winds kicked up swirls of red dust, obscuring the distance and creating an eerie atmosphere.

You disembarked, and your footsteps left imprints in the soft, rust-coloured sand. The sun hung high in the sky, casting stark shadows across the rocky outcroppings and canyons that defined the planet's surface. It was a barren and unforgiving place, a stark contrast to the orderly ranks of battle droids waiting on the Providence-class ship.

As your boots crunched on the dusty ground, you could see the shimmering heatwaves rising in the distance, distorting the view of the horizon. Geonosis was known for its extreme temperatures, and today was no exception. The sun's rays beat down relentlessly, making you grateful for the protection of your armour.

Your landing party consisted of a mix of B1 battle droids, B2 super battle droids, and droidekas, each equipped for the mission at hand. The droids fanned out, forming a perimeter around you, their blasters at the ready. The landscape was eerily silent, save for the occasional gust of wind and the distant rumble of Republic vehicles.

You had chosen this location carefully, strategically placing your forces near General Mundi's expected route. The canyons and rocky terrain would provide ample cover for your droids to lay in wait for the Republic troops. The element of surprise was on your side.

"We've finished setting up the ambush, Lord (S/N)." one of the droids told you with his mechanical voice.

"Good, take positions and wait for my command. Only act when I tell you to." you ordered.

"Understood, Lord (S/N)." the droid responded and headed back to his position. Next, you sought out a vantage point from which to observe events and keep an eye on the advancing adversary.

Patiently you waited for the General to approach your designated location. The minutes dragged on as the Geonosian sun beat down relentlessly. The landscape remained quiet, save for the distant sounds of Republic vehicles drawing closer.

Finally, in the distance, you spotted a group of Republic clone troopers led by none other than Jedi Master Mundi. They moved with precision and discipline, weaving their way through the rocky terrain, following the path you had anticipated. General Mundi's light-skinned face was visible even from this distance, his presence a beacon of hope for the Republic forces.

You watched as they drew nearer, their progress steady but cautious. The Republic troopers moved with their blasters at the ready, scanning the rocky outcroppings for any signs of danger. General Mundi, lightsaber in hand, led the way with confidence, his Jedi instincts guiding him.

The most striking detail about his forces were the flamethrower-troopers. The brutality with which they must have brought down the Geonosians must be horrifying. As the Jedi and his men walked directly into your trap, they suddenly came to a halt. General Mundi stopped his troops as he felt a disturbance in the force, so you put on the white mask of yours and dropped down, right in front of them.

The clones all immediately directed their blasters at you, while General Mundi ignited his blue blade, while you just stood there, not saying a single word.

"The white masked reaper, I assume. Your reputation precedes you. I've heard a lot about you from Master Kenobi and Skywalker, which encountered you on Cristophsis. They speculated that you were another one of Dooku's dark servants and after today I can be sure of that. Therefore, I guess that not all the dead Jedi we've found were General Grievous' work?" General Mundi said, trying to get a word out of you, but failed miserably.