"What does he want to talk?"

"I don't know, he said he will talk in my presence and after baba say yes. He looks like a decent man. He is working in Hasan's hospital for more than 5 years now. We can ask Fatima about it, if he is good or bad. Like there is any misbehavior or some fights."

"What if everything goes wrong? I don't want to go through it again."

"What if everything goes right."

"Aren't all men are same?"

"Haya, do you think me, Hasan and Baba are like Danish. Do we abuse our wives."

"No but you are my brothers."

"Are we brothers to Rumi and Fatima."

"No."

"Then, are we same like that bastard."

"No but."

"Okay is Asif bad? Do you think hania is not happy with them."

"She is the happiest around him."

"Then what made you think that everyone is same. Haya I know you are scared and you can't trust so easily now. But not everyone is same and you need to forget about him and move on with your life."

"I'll not talk to you if something like that happens again."

"Okay, don't talk to me or there is this nice idea you can even beat me to death if you want."

Haya chuckled at him.

"Think about it calmly and answer me tomorrow. You are not marrying tomorrow just talk to him. Give me your answer tomorrow because I kept him waiting for a year now."

"What?"

"Yes, I have met him when Hasan was in hospital. We talked three or four times after that but not about you. He look decent to me."

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Don't pressurise yourself in anything and know that whatever you decide I'm with you. It will be completely fine if you don't want it. Just don't force yourself in anything."

"If you are doing this to take my project then I'm not giving you so easily."

Hamid chuckled at her.

"If you want you can take all of my shares and I'll work under you."

"Don't forget this." Haya said with a grin making him laugh.

"Okay, I'll not."

"I don't want anything. Just be with me."

"Always twinie and don't say like you are marrying in two days."

"Hamid I'm trusting you with my everything."

"And I'll never break your trust."

"Promise."

"Wanna do pinky promise like before."

Haya chuckled at him and forwarded her pinky finger, he interlocked with her with a grin.

"Are we some 5 years." Haya said with a laugh making him laugh harder.

"We should talk like this often." Haya said with a smile looking at him.

"Like what about your marriage proposals." He asked with a smirk earning a slap on his arm.

"I'm always there for you haya know that. Not only about this whole thing but whenever you want me. I'll not do the same mistakes again."

"What mistakes?"