~•31•~

No Proofread

Everything was set and KS was going back today. He's still little weak. The Malik's were staying back at Singh's today.

CH was driving the car SS were sitting on passenger seat HM and KS were on back.

HM -- Comfortable hai aap.

KS -- Jii aap bhi aaram se bethiye.

HM -- Hum aaram se hi bethe hai.

KS -- 2 din se ache se soyi bhi nahi hai or kehti hai ki aaram se bethe hai.

HM -- Haan toh aapko kuch hoga or hume neend aa jayegi kya.

KS smiled and soon they reached home. They went inside where PS was waiting for them with Aarti thali in her hand. She puts tilak on their forehead and then they entered inside  everyone went to their room.

HM was changing KS's dressing. As she dabbed it with some disinfectant he hissed in pain.

HM -- Bohut dard hua hoga na.

KS -- Thoda sa....

HM -- Jhoot.... Humne dekha tha aap khudse khade bhi nahi ho pa rahe the. Woh aapki Jaan ke sath khelta raha or hum kuch kar bhi nahi pa rahe the. 

She said having tears in her eyes.

KS -- Hasii it's okay.... We're safe now.

He said hugging her....

HM -- Kishu agar cheetah sahi waqt par nahi aata toh aapko kho dete hum. Pata nahi kaise shukriya kare use.

KS -- Aakhir bhai kiska hai....

He said in a jolly tone to lighten the environment and HM chuckled at this.

Evening time....

Everyone was sitting in garden after dinner. But CH, SS and HM were in room.

HM -- Okay sab ready hai....

CH -- Bhabhi sab theek hai but ye sab hai kya hume bhi toh Bataiye.

SS -- Ha di batao na kya hai isme.

HM -- Just wait guys thodi der Mai sab pata chal jayega.

She said her eyes shining with happiness....

HM picked up two gift boxes. CH and SS also two of them. They went outside.

CH and SS gave the boxes to elder ones everyone was confused. HM gave a note to KS.

KS -- Hasii ye sab.

HM -- Ye aapke liye....

KS reads it and looks at her with confusion

KS reads it and looks at her with confusion. The parents open their boxes and their eyes shine with happiness. KS looked at them confusingly. CH and SS who peeked in their boxes also got an idea but they remained silent.