~•11•~

No Proofread

(All this things now taking place in their respective homes my bhulakkad mind forgot to tell that in last update. They were supposed to come home in last update but forgot to write that.)

Today was the big day it was Kareena's wedding today. It was the day they going to bounded by love forever. From today on their lives going to change forever. They were feeling Anticipation, excitement, overwhelming joy and maybe worry, stress, and nerves.Yes, it's ok to feel nervous and to be stressed. But when you get to the end of the aisle. all of those emotions will be eclipsed by love.

KS woke up at 6 AM for the rituals that were going to take place before baarat.

KS -- THE DAY HAS ARRIVED WOAHHH.

He said in excitement ruffles his hand on hair looks himself at mirror passes a stupid smile and moved to washroom.

HM also woke up at 6 she was feeling a bit nervous but also excited at same time.

HM -- IT'S MY MARRIAGE TODAY....

She shouted a little loud to which R woke up.

R -- Hasu pagal hogayi ho subah subah.

HM -- Ritu aaj humari shadi hai....

R -- Haan pata hai abhi sojao. Baraat aane mai time hai

HM -- Utho hume help Karo.

R -- 2 min Please.

HM -- Hum fresh hokar aate hai tum uth Jana.

R -- Haan meri maa. She says and sleeps again.

HM smacked her head and goes to washroom.

KS came out in white dhoti kurta sets his hair and goes downstairs for Pooja.

HM comes out in a simple red kurti with white leggings duppata around her shoulder. She dries her hair and wakes up R.

After R freshened up they both goes downstairs for Pooja.

A Pooja was held so that their life after marriage would go smoothly and have no problems.

They both sat in Pooja KS tied a handkerchief around his head in respect HM also puts duppata around her head.

Pandit ji starts mantra they offered water flowers and vermilion to Mother earth then to their family's main deity and then to lord Ganesha.

P tied a raksha Sutra around their wrist for their protection and the Pooja ended. They all left to get ready for the wedding.

HM wears her dress with the help of MH and SH and R.

KS wears his dress with the help of AR and RJ.

NM comes in her room her eyes welled up looking at her daughter who was in bridal attire she wonders how fast the night changes it was yesterday when little haseena asked her about marriage and it was today when her marriage is actually taking place she's sitting in her bridal attire. HM looks at her through mirror and asks her to come inside breaking her trance.

HM -- Ammi aap ro Rahi thi....

NM -- Nahi beta aankh mai kuch chala gaya hoga.

HM -- Aapne abhi se hi humse jhoot bolna shuru kar diya.

NM -- Aree... Tumhe na jab aise dulhan Bane dekha to yaad aaya ki kitni badi hogayi ho tum kal ka hi toh din tha jab tum humare pass aati thi ye puchte huye ki ammi shadi kaise hoti. Or Aaj dekho tumhari shadi ho rahi hai bohut khush hai hum thode se dukhi bhi kyuki raat mai hume dawai ke koi nahi daantega.