~•20•~

Listen to song above mentioned ✨

No Proofread

The next day KS and HM landed back in Lucknow after a lovely honeymoon in Greece. The Driver came to pick them up as CH was busy in his exams.

They entered in Singh mansion took blessings from their parents and went to their room to freshen up. HM went upstairs and PS called KS.

PS -- Krish idhar aana Zara.

KS -- Ji maa.

PS -- Waha Greece mai macchar the kya.

KS -- Nahi toh.

PS -- Toh phir ye gardan mai Nishan kaisa hai.

She said and left after giving him a mischievous smile. KS looked at her with wide eyes he set his collar and ran to room with redden face.

HM -- Kishu aapka chehra lal kyu hai.

KS -- Garmi ki wajah se hoga Nahake aate hai hum.

He said and ran inside washroom.

HM -- Aree....

In Night after dinner they were in their room KS picked up his laptop going through some documents meanwhile HM was preparing for next day as she's going to rejoin the duty.

KS looked up and found her reading some files. Her hair was open and waving with air some coming in her face disturbing her. HM was about to tie them but KS said.

KS -- Mat bandhiye na Ache lagte hai aise ye.

HM looked at him left her hair open and with a blush she again look back in files KS smiled at this.

KS -- Kal se duty jayengi aap.

HM -- Haan kalse rejoin kar rahe hai.

KS -- Hum aapko Headquarters drop karde.

HM -- Lekin aapka office opposite side hai.

KS -- Koi baat nahi. Kal koi khass meeting nahi hai.

HM -- Okay jaisa aapko sahi Lage.

After their work they slept.

The next morning....

KS came out of washroom after bathing he looked at HM who's in uniform looking Bold and Hot. He goes to her and made her wear her cap.

KS -- DSP HASEENA MALIK SINGH.

HM smiled at this.

HM -- Aap bhi ready hojaiye woh aapke Kapde hai.

KS picked his clothes and goes inside for changing.

Then they both went downstairs ready to leave for their work. They greeted everyone and left.

KS dropped HM to her Headquarters.

KS -- Have a nice day Mrs Singh.

HM -- You too Mr Singh.

He kissed on her forehead and they headed for their work with a smile.

Months later....

It was a Saturday night both having no works decided to visit Malik's for a dinner and HM will also spend her some time there.

They reached at Malik mansion and went inside. As soon as SS saw her sister she ran and hugged her meanwhile KS took blessings from parents.

SS -- Jiju aapne itni der laga di dekhiye aapne kaha tha ki 7 baje aayenge lekin 8 baj rahe hai. She said with a frown.