~•2•~

No Proofread

The same day....

KS came to pick CH and HM also came to pick SS. KS was standing with support of his car and HM was standing with support of her Jeep they both were waiting for their siblings....
Meanwhile KS being a workaholic talking to his manager in call about a meeting and HM was looking for santu.

KS started walking towards road while being in a call he saw a little girl playing in middle of road than he looked sideways only to find a car coming in speed.

KS -- I'll call you later.

He puts the phone back in pocket and runs in her direction. HM also looks that way and notices the same kid without thinking once she also ran to that girl.

The car was so close to girl she was going to get hit. But before HM can reach another car came in her way blocking her sight.....

HM -- Us bacchi ko kuch ho na gaya ho....

The car moved away and she looked at girl who was in someone's arms and the person was laying on road covering the girl carefully. The driver of car came out and Haseena reached there.

D -- I am so sorry sir I didn't mean to hit this little angel....

KS -- It's okay.... He was going to say something but was interrupted.

HM -- Kya it's ok are abhi aapki wajah se us bacchi ki jaan ja sakti thi vo to inhone aakar bacha liya aapko samjh Mai nahi aata hai ki itni populated jagah par itni tez gaadi nahi chalate hai.

D -- I am sorry mam agli baar se dhyan rakhunga mai.

HM -- Chaliye jaiye aap sab yaha se.

HM then came to girl who was in KS's arm and KS was looking at her. HM took the girl in her arms.

HM -- Bohut bohut shukriya aapka sahi time par aakar aapne ise bacha liye....

KS came out of his trance -- Umm welcome but iske parents kahi dikh nahi rahe hai.

HM -- Beta aapke parents kaha hai.

G -- Mumma us chop (shop) mai thi....
She said indicating towards a shop.

HM and KS goes there and gives the girl back after finding her mother and verifying if she's really her mother or not.

KS -- Mam aap agli baar se dhayan rakhiye aise baccho ko akele road par chorna theek nahi hai.

HM -- Ye to khuda ka shukr hai ki inhone aakar aapki bacchi ko bacha liya.

Girl's mother -- Bohut bohut shukriya aapka....

KS -- Are iski kya zarurat hai ek bacche ke Jaan bach gayi wahi theek hai humare liye.

After a little more talk with Girl's mother they came out and saw SS and CH searching for them.

CH and SS spotted them talking with eachother on the other side of road.

HM -- Vaise aapka naam.

KS -- Ji myself Krish Singh....

HM -- Acha.... Vaise aapne humara naam nahi pucha.

KS -- Aapko kaun nahi janta hai DSP Haseena Malik hai aap to.

HM -- Waah aaj to hume hamare bohut fan mil rahe hai.

KS -- Aap kaam hi itne ache karti hai ki koi bhi aapka fan ban jaye.

SS -- Cheeteh ye di Krish Bhai se kya baat kar rahi hogi.

CH-- Unhe bhi paka rahe honge apni baaton se.