Lmao you tryn be  funny? I'll wet that suite up 🥲 556 go through houses mama
-delivered @10:47

🖕🏽bye
-delivered @10:47

nah but ima go
-delivered @10:48

ion feel like driving tho
-delivered @10:48

bring me some Popeyes and I'll think about driving.
-delivered 10:48

lmao im otw .
-delivered @10:49

Yara loved a messsge.

...

Siah pulled up outside Yara's Lash suite and texted letting her know he was outside. He decided to eat half of one of her tenders. He had already ate his food on the way there. Wiping his mouth he heard his passenger door open. Looking to the right, he seen her get in his car.

"I know damn well that's not my shit in your hand yo." She rolled her eyes while he ate the rest of her tender.

"Man calm allat down and eat." He waved her off and grabbed his charger, plugging his phone in.

"No cause why ya' fat ass eating my shit anyway." Rolling her eyes, she opened her box. "Thank you."

"Fasho." He scrolled through his phone responding to a couple people who was tapping in with him about some weed. He turned and looked at her "What time ya client comin'?"

Looking down at her watch, she looked back up at him. "2:00, why wassup?"

"Serves." He looked at her. "Need you to drive."

"No what the fuck? I'm not driving you all over town. Fuck do you take me for? A Uber?" She wiped her hands and closed the box. "We just went last night. Fuck out of here"

He laughed to himself. She had a terrible attitude and temper. He didn't have to deal with it anyway so why did it matter to him.

"Alright lil bra, you can get out. I'll see you later at the go karts or some." He turned his car back on.

She watched him and had her face mugged up. "I know a bitch not tryna put me out they car cause I don't wanna drive. You a bitch I swear yo." Grabbing her bag she got out of his car making sure to slam it while walking back to the suite.

He shook his head and watched her walk back inside before he pulled off.

....

Siah walked in the double doors to the go karting place. He was running a little late but it was whatever. He rubbed his hand across his ear while grabbing his wallet.

"Hey, you with that big group out there?" The girl at the counter smiled at him. She was a pretty girl. She was light with soft black curls.

"Yeah, how much it is?" He looked at her. He seen the girl was a little nervous while looking at him.

"Um 35.89." She watched him as he pulled his card out of the wallet.

"You nervous or something?" He smirked.

"What? No, have a nice time. You'll be in lane 7." She smiled and handed him back his card.