" j..iiii" she said holding the hem of her Kurta tightly in her fist, running inside hastily, picking up her dupatta she covered her head properly before making her appearance again in front of him.

" sorry" she whispered, he nodded, clad in a beige Kurta and paints which complimenting her fair skin well, strands of her silky Brown hair falling on the side of her cheeks, her eyes lowered like every time, her cheeks redden under his gaze, she bites her lips in nervousness before meeting his eyes.

"Tum abhi tak tayar nh hui" he questioned gaining consciousness.

"Wo..h...mei..n"

" shehnaaz!!!" he called her name strictly.

" Ammi aur biji ne mana Kia hai shehnaaz aapi ko function me aane se" Ruhaan said standing beside sidharth.

" kyu??"

" Aap toh jaante Ho na biji ko Bahi" Ruhaan said, he is the youngest in the Siddiqui family, soft spoken, emotional and loved by everyone especially from Shehnaaz.

" ye wahiyat baatein hai, tum taiyaar Ho, aur sb ko mein Dekh loonga" he said, his voice holding anger.

" I am fine here please, Maha ka event khrab na kare, what if khuch sach me bura ho gya, toh mein apne aap se kabhi nazre nh Mila paungi"

" shehnaaz ye sb...."

" pleaseeee...." she pleaded, his heart pained seeing her teary eyes, giving her a one last glance he darted away from the lobby in rage.

" aapi!!!" ruhaan called her, she sighed seeing his retreating figure.

" bolo"

" apna hath aage laaye" he demanded, she frowned.

" laaye na zaldi, please soche na" she hummed forwarding her hand, he puts rose gazre in her hands.

" Apko gazre bhut pasand hai na, pehn lijiyega, ok... mein especially apk liye laaya Hu," he said dropping a kiss on her forehead and running away as someone called his name from the backyard where the nikkah ceremony would be held.

" I need to talk" he announced diverting his mother attention.

" What happened sidharth?? Is everything alright" his mother asked.

" I just need answer of one question aur aap sach bolengi" he warned his mother before speaking further.

"Why is shehnaaz not attending this nikkah" he questioned.

" Sidharth ky jawab du iska mein bolo, Ky chahte Ho tum, Woh bewa(widow) hai, do mahine bhi nh hue the ruksati ko, Mein nh chahti Meri bachi par uska saya pade"

" usme uski ky glti hai ammi, aap toh padhi likhi hai, ache se janti hai ye sb bs baatein hai"

" apne bacho ki baari me afwaayein bhi sachi lagti hai sidharth, aur mujhe ish mamle mein koi behs nh karni, aur ek nikkah attend nh kregi toh khuch ho nh jaayega, befaltu ki baaton ko badhane ki koshish na kro" she said strictly.

" aur apne chachu aur chachi ka socha hai unhe kese lagega,"

" aur tumne apni behn ka socha hai, khuda na kre khuch ho gya toh"

" kisi ko dukh phucha kar khushiyan nh aati ammi"

" aur tumhe uski itni fiqar kyu hai, ky lagti hai tumhari???" She questioned.

" Insan hai itna kaafi hai ammi, khuch aur lagne ki zarrorat nh hai"

" utna hi rhe toh thikh hai, mein toh allah miyan ka roz sukhrana karti hu ki uska nikkah tumhare saath nh hua, acha hua tumne inkar kar dia ush waqt"
***********
Standing on her room balcony, her eyes captured the beautiful setup of the nikkah, the guests started coming, her taya ammi and taya abbu welcoming them with a warm smile along with her parents, the innocent laugh of children echoing in the whole garden making it more lively, her eyes went to her brother.... Hamid who plastered a fake smile on his face hiding his pain, his marriage fixed with Shehnaaz's sister-in-law but every relationship, every promise broke when her husband died, and from that day she wasn't able to face him, she diverted her eyes blinking back her tears, and there he was standing in the middle of the crowd clad in an ivory chikankari Kurta and pathani salwar, he can give complex to supermodel, after all his frame and his stature stand above all, he is tall and handsome like they describe in novels, He sometimes speaks too fast, which perhaps revealed how much agony he concealed within himself but the best thing about him, the way he carried himself with utmost sincerity and integrity...

He could feel someone's eyes on him but was not able to spot a person when his eyes went to her balcony, but she wasn't there... perhaps his guess was wrong.

The entry song buzzed as his sister walked down the aisle with her parents, she resembled an angel, and he clearly remembered the way she looked at him for the first time with curiosity in her small eyes... like now... time flies and the worst part is we can't stop it, she gives a full-blown smile seeing him, he shook his head at her antiques.

" how am I looking??" she asked in a hushed tone.

" bhut pyari!! Mashallah" he complimented.

" bilkul churail lag rhi Ho, kabir Bahi ko Bali Dene se koi bachaye" Ruhaan murmered teasing his sister.

" bahi" she whined.

" Ruhaan Tang mat kro ishe"

" Hamid Bahi Ap wahan kyu khade hai aaye na"

" you are looking gorgeous" he said placing his hand on her head and going back to his previous spot.

" Ammi aur biji ki taraf se mein maafi mangta hu" sidharth said standing beside Hamid.

" pichle khuch Dino me woh sach me khush thi, mujhe laga tha I got her happiness back... auro se Ky sikhwa karu jab apne ghr me Hi uski koi izzat nh hai" he stated gulping down a lump formed in his throat.

Hello every one, here is a small surprise for you all, this story is going to be a very small one, I wanted to write something from the past few days and I tried to update my incomplete stories but couldn't, so I started this one.... I am not happy with this at all, it's kind of below average because I wrote it after a long period of time... please give it a read and share your views and I promise I will try to update it regularly....❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸🌸🌸 send some love and encouraging words in the comment section....