Chapter 61.

Depuis le début

Hania ran inside the house.

"Where is her bag?" Hania asked panicking.

"Calm down calm down tell me what happened what bag?" Hadi asked.

"Medicine." Hania could only say this. Laiba understood and brought the medicines and gave it to hania, she went out with her.

Laiba immediately gave the medicine to Fatima and she gulped it without water with that Zara and Rumaisa came and gave her the water. She drank a sip and kept the glass down. She was still breathing heavily and clutching her chest in pain.

"Breath bete breath calm down." Laiba said calmly caressing her back continuously.

"Hasan.. Please." She was closing her eyes.

"Fatima you want us to call Hasan." Haya asked unsure.

Fatima just nodded, she was really in lot of pain and it was always Hasan that can calm her down.

"Bete it will be more difficult for you."

She sat silent and trying to calm herself. Hania went towards her and hugged her. It's been almost 5 minutes now and Fatima was getting back to normal. She was breathing normal and her heart isn't aching like before.

"Are you fine now?" Laiba asked, Fatima just nodded with a weak smile.

"I'm sorry." She said looking down.

"Why are you even saying that Fatima." Haya said and side hugged her.

"C'mon now get up and rest. We all are there for Hasan, you go and rest." Laiba said.

"I'm fine ammi."

"You clearly aren't, get up now." Haya and Hania helped her to get up and she slowly got up.

Everyone went inside except Fatima, haya and Hania.

"Can I stay here for sometime please."

"Fatima.."

"Please."

They sighed and nodded. Fatima went near the chair and sat on it, looking at the moon. Everyone was inside now except her. She sat there and kept her hands on her face and started crying.

The living room was so tensed, the air also froze at it's place. Hamid was still glaring at Hasan. Hasan is least interested, he doesn't even feel any guilt about what he said.

"What?!" He said frustratedly looking at everyone.

"You don't even regret Hasan."

"No." He said casually.

"I'll really kill him now." Hamid said with gritted teeth.

"For whom? For that useless and.."

"Do not."

Hasan tried to get up but his legs were like rocks. He tried again still no use. Hamid sighed and got up. He took his wheelchair and went to the guest room. He made him sit on the bed and covered his half body and kept the pillow behind him.

"Bhai, why can't I feel my legs."

Hamid sighed again and sat on the bed beside him.

"Hasan please listen it calmly."

Hasan again nodded.

"Your lower body is paralyzed, you have to start the physiotherapy after a week. You will be fine it's not permanent."

Hasan was froze on his place without saying anything like a statue with that Fatima came inside after knocking the door. Hasan was too occupied in himself that he doesn't care who it is.