That left Hanni in silence... she didn't know what to respond to that but she understood Haerin. They've only been creating memories for each other for a short while and one of them had to say goodbye to the other while she doesn't want him to go.

"I'm afraid of being attached to someone and not being able to be their support because I can't even support myself when I'm down... Yongbok's the brightest man I've been close, the only man that I'm close to and I know he has a soft heart. He'll break down more than me and I don't want that..." Haerin had to look down because of the tears dropping down her eyes and she didn't want anyone to see her like that.

"It's okay to cry Haerin..." Hanni gave her friend's shoulder a few gentle comforting caresses. "...crying doesn't make you any weaker. It shows that you're a human with feelings just like anyone else."

"Sorry..." Haerin couldn't say more as she's drying her tears with her sleeves.

"Can you be honest with me?" Hanni leaned closer to Haerin as she looked at Hanni's smiling lightly. "Have you ever look at him and thought to yourself... 'I wish I knew you earlier'...?" Haerin unknowingly regained her smile, let it be a weak one as she nodded her head.

"I thought about that yesterday while he's showing me pictures that he took during his trip." Haerin recalled the laughters and memories she and Yongbok made the night before and slowly but surely she got it. "I think that, no I surely believe that one of my favourite feelings to have now is being with someone and realizing half way through how much I enjoy him and his existence."

"There you go..." Hanni patted Haerin's head, making the girl chuckled. "Yongbok might not look the part but he's the sunshine in our group, that man just glued the five of us together."

"You don't know how happy I am to be included in this group of friendship with you all. I'm forever thankful." Haerin's voice sounded sincere as Hanni just rest her head on her friend's shoulder. "Don't mention it."

In a few moments Haerin's phone rang and seeing Yongbok's name on her screen, she looked over to Hanni as she nodded her head before sitting back up straight.

"Hey~" Haerin answered the call with the softest voice she usually used. "Have you eaten already?" His deep voice echoed into her ears as she smiled lightly. "Already, I've just finished my lunch right now with Hanni."

"Oh really? I was going to get lunch and wanted to ask if you want to go with me." Yongbok tried to sound calm but even Haerin could hear the light disappointment in his voice. "Maybe tomorrow you can take me to dinner?"

"Wow~ Are you asking me out this time? Is this how you usually feel when I asked you out? So excited~" Haerin silently chuckled by his reaction. "Maybe. But yes I am asking you out to dinner tomorrow. What do you say?"

"It's definitely a date. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Yongbok sounded happy and it made her happy as well. "Take care. Bye-bye~"

Hanni's on the side was all smiles while watching Haerin was all smiles in her phone call. But deep down, deep down in her heart, there's a hidden, small glimpse of envy crawling whilst it was overshadowed by the amount of happiness she had for her friends.

Hanni's eyes wandering around the cafeteria to kill some time before her eyes landed on a stairs leading to the upper floor and what made her eyes stayed there was a man walking down from it but to her surprise, the man was really familiar and then it hit her.

He's the same man that she collided with back at the café back in Jeju. As she's staring, eventually the guy's eyes made contact with hers and instantly she looked away.

Never in her life would she expected this and she prayed that he doesn't remember her.