Advik:- "Yes MS.NIYA. We reached and we will dig our food now. Did you had your?"

Niyati:- "Of course. You know naa I am foodie. Ok leave it you go and had your dinner properly. I want to sleep now. Good Night"

Advik:- "Ok then bye. Good Night. I was missing my night kisses....."

Before he spoke anything Niyati cut the call as she remembered her action when she kissed him before going to sleep. On the other side Advik was just laughing and mumbled.

Advik:- "Ready for surprise My Angel. What if I was not there but the smile on your face will never dropped I will take care of your smile from here. I can do anything for your one dimple smile My Angel."

NEXT DAY MORNING

Niyati's mood is not good because Advik didn't call her but she thought may be he was busy or tired so she also didn't call him. She was going toward her class when suddenly one boy come there and said.

Boy:- "MS. NIYATI SHARMA?"

Niyati:- "Yes."

Boy:- "This is for you."

He said and handed her one sunflower, cold coffee and one letter. Niyati is very confused before she asked him anything that boy was now here to found.

She sit in her music class and open that letter.

Hello Ms.Niyati Sharma,

It's Mr.Advik Rathod or I can say Billu, Adi or Puchka. I know I am not with you my Highness. My apologises. (bow dramatically). I would like to tell you that I don't like when my Highness was sad. I want my Highness to smile. So for My Highness's dimple smile I have some lines.

"How come you are not on top of the Christmas tree? I thought that's where Angel belonged."

"I would never play Hide & Seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find."

"Can I follow you because my mom told me that Follow my dreams."

"If I was an Octopus, all my 3 hearts would beat for you."

~Your one and only Mr.Billu.

After reading letter Niyati start laughing like a mad woman. Her classmates start looking at her weirdly. Niyati is unable to stop her laugh. She feel someone's glare at her she looks up and saw that every students are looking at her. Niyati bit her lips to stop her laugh and say Sorry to them and come out from class as there is still time to start class.

After come outside she again read letter and start laughing. Not able to control any more she dial Advik's number.

Advik was sleeping but his phone disturbed his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his phone. When he saw whose name is flashing on his phone he smiled softly and pick up the call.