Car Ride - Sierra x Masc Reader

Sierra : 18
You : 19

The sun started to set, you stood by your car, your heart about to jump out of your chest. Your heart started to race. Sierra has been talking about this 'Total Drama fan event' for weeks now, this place was a few hours away however. You knew how much this show can make Sierra happy, she loves it and makes you watch every episode with her.

Sierra finally left the house, she wore a Total Drama hoodie and carried a Cody plushie with her, as it is her favourite character. You picked it up while she watched the show. Her excitement was over the moon.

"Oh Y/N, you don't know how much this means to me! Thank you thank you!" Sierra said, her joy clearly shown. She sat in the passenger seat.

You smiled, her excitement was adorable to you. You started the car, and started your drive. "So Sierra, what's this event all about anyways?"

Sierra's eyes sparkled with excitement, turning her head towards you. "It's a fan convention! The total drama cast will be there and the creators of Total Drama! Ive been waiting my whole life for this!"

You chuckled, her being excited was the most adorable thing. "I'm sure it's going to be absolutely amazing. Do you know what you're going to do there?"

Sierra couldn't contain her excitement, she pulled out a long list, you turned your head and raised a brow. "I've got everything planned!" Sierra exclaimed. "I've memorised the cast's schedule, along with a list of questions i'm going to ask them. I'm also going to show them the art I made of them."

You were surprised. You didn't know Sierra made all of this, and you also chuckled at this plan Sierra has made. "That sound amazing Sierra, I'm glad you're going to have fun." You said. Sierra blushed a little. "Well, hopefully you could have some fun too."

You two drove and sang songs, talked about the 'Total Drama' episodes and made sure Sierra was having fun. It's been an hour, you were waiting for traffic, when all of a sudden, you could see the gas for the car is depleting, you started to worry.

"Hey Sierra, we have a little problem.." You said, in a worried tone. Sierra turned off her phone, and looked at you while tilting her head. "Hmm? What's wrong?" Sierra questioned, hoping it's nothing too bad.

"Our gas is almost finished, there's no near gas stations either, what should we do?" You mentioned. Sierra started to worry, she wanted to get to her Total Drama fan event, but that would be a problem. "Umm, i'm not sure, what can we even do..?" Sierra said, in a slight disappointed tone.

You sighed, and decided to call a pick up truck, which would take us to the nearest gas station. As the minutes turned into hours, Sierra hung her head low. "Sierra, it's okay! We'll get there!" You told her. Sierra doubted that, but she tried to agree.

You started to try talking to her about Total Drama, the episodes and tried to act like some of the characters. Sierra didn't feel amused, and was just upset that she may not even make it to the Total Drama fan event. The delay was horrible, but you know you were going to make it.

The car's started to drive off, causing the traffic to stop. Finally, after the unexpected delay, they were back on the road. Sierra's face lighted up. "Oh my gosh, finally! We may get there!" You arrived at the gas station, and filled up the car. You then drove off and started to arrive at the event.

You guys arrived at the fan event, Sierra getting out of her car. "Thank you thank you thank you! I love you so much Y/N!" Sierra hugged you. You blushed a little, and hugged her back. "It's okay Sierra, go have fun now. We've waited for this!"

You and Sierra had a fun time meeting the cast. You two met some of the characters, the hosts and saw Sierra having the time of her life. Our car ride was truly a memorable one, proving that memories can come unexpectedly, but can still be a great way of bonding.

Although Sierra could be a little crazy when it came to Total Drama, she was your girlfriend, who you loved and cared for, it was a fun night, especially for Sierra.