"maybe it's your own fault..y-you..guu! Did know how to mind your own business. At this point of near death. I don't care about my family, nor is their bankruptcy for their company. So why should I care? Who should I betray next? And when I kill you right here and right now. all of you in here watching like dogs towards dog food are not gonna be happy. A-arent you?"

"You're still being petty when you're bleeding out too much?"

"Yeah. You should be thankful that I didn't try to kill you like you just did right now. so."

she brought out a pocket knife and tried to stab kiki in the chest.

"it surprises me how dumb humanity can get with their no ounce of  complexity of understanding logic. Well, this is annoying."

"S-SO YOU ACCEPT YOUR DE-"

kiki grabbed the roof of her dress and slashed her head off.

"......."

The entire room was silenced, and the gushing of blood only took it up to it.

"there. resources are back to normal, and the continuity of families is in session. No more unnecessary issues needed to fuck up everything during this royal banquet. she was a problem child. And this problem child's blood is under the hands of me. I don't care if the hairilari family targets me and Rose for killing their so-called heritage head. I'll take care of them in a proper justice for having a child that caused trouble such as this.
I wouldn't want a secondary heritage head that chooses to be like this to have their own blood spattered on my face. now, would you?"

the entire room was silenced when her face was covered in blood.

"Oh....kiki.."

"What?"

suki had a look of messy blush across her face as she held the mic so hard.

"So this is the dangerous organization leader brought up in some of my meetings...? you sure are an exception. You killed Nuviei is nearly a flash even though she's a tough one to fight against. it seems like peko over analyzed her power and took it to be overpowering. she had martial arts prowess and strength enough to be a brute. But you..you killed her and took her down so fast. Almost like her strength has so many differences compared to you,
..i love it. I want you to work with me, and we will win together. just the two of us."

"You think I was to be in an alliance with you sick bastards that reeling under the effects of money and power under the governments. you aren't the only ones that are in control out of everyone in this entire room. I devoted my trust to uri so it can stay that way until we both die under the hands of this war."

"I'm aware of that. Organization leader. But aren't you worried that people might come off to you as a terrorist group. your reputation is going to be trashed over if I put it all over the internet. How would you feel?"

"I don't care. why are you trying to manipulate me into joining you? because I can go up to that stage and kill you next right along with that bastard as a family head.💢"

"
alright, whatever you say. But you will regret your answer once I try and snatch you away for your unbelievably unshattered alliance. I really don't get you. your past is to be known by everyone in this room but is still a aloof person by nature. you were the hero of that poisonous disaster years ago, right?"

"I'm not answering that question."

she took Nuviei's japanese fan and waved at it near her mouth, scented with blood.

"...you were..you were interviewed but didn't want your face to be shown by the japanese public. So tell me. how does it feel to be enforced to be a killer even if it's not at your own nature?"