A New Beginning

It's a quiet night in Canterlot City, and everyone is calmly fast asleep. However, unknown to anyone, a shadowy figure was walking down the streets. It was a person wearing a hooded black coat that covered his entire body. The sleeves were way to big around and were so long you couldn't even see the person's hands. And due to the hood, the person's face was hidden. "Well, it's that time again," the hooded man said. He raises his one of his arms and from out of his oversized sleeve, a purple streak of light is flies out of it all around. It appears to be a wisp of some sort. A magical wisp of Equestrian magic to be exact. The wisp flies as high as it could into to the zipping around as free as the wind. "Have fun my little friend." As the wisp flies off the hooded man snaps his fingers and instantly vanishes.

The wisp keeps frantically flying around until it finally starts to fly down towards the ground. It suddenly stops its descent and flies straight through the wall of a small house. The wisp is now inside a room that belongs to a small girl. It starts to fly around as if it was observing the room, or even as if it was searching for something. It continues to do so until arriving above the little girl that lives in this room. The girl is fast asleep and is snuggling with a stuffed pony plushy she sleeps with every night. The wisp begins to circle above the sleeping girl before finally flying down and entering the pony plushy. The plushy then slowly rises out of the girl's arms, not waking her up, and it begins to glow a in a magical purple light.

At that moment, the window of the girl's room opens and through it a swift silhouette of a person flies in and lands at the foot of the girl's bed. The person stands straight up, and her appearance comes into view. She appears to be the size of an average teenage girl. She's dressed in a black high-tech cat suit with red fluorescent-like glowing strips illuminating it. She is also wearing a silver belt with two strange devices attached to each side of her waist and black full-face mask over her head with huge white eye-like lenses outlined in more red glowing strips of light. The mysterious girl looks up at the floating plushy and smirks under her mask.

"Heh, found you," the girl says with confidence.

She then hears a faint sound that begins to get louder. It was the sound of a girl screaming and she knew exactly what that meant. She turns towards the window she had previously entered through and saw someone else enter in through the it. It was another girl jumping in doing a flying kick while screaming at the top of her lungs. She flew in like a missile and kept going until she crashes into door at the other side of the room. The first girl pinches the bridge of her nose before looking at the second one who was now leaning against the door upside-down. The second girl is wearing a suit that almost identical to the first ones, only she has blue glowing strips of light on her suit instead of red ones. She eventually makes her way over to the red one, still dizzy from the crash.

"Hey, keep it down," the girl in red whispers to her partner in an enraged voice. "You could wake the kid up."

They both then turn their attention towards the girl in bed, and oddly enough, she's still sleeping. The two girls then give a sigh of relief and redirect their attention to the floating pony plushy. "What do ya think is gonna happen this time?" The Blue one asks with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Prepare for anything," the red one says. "This one, it feels different than all the others we've dealt with."

"You might wanna soundproof the place," the girl in blue says. The girl in red starts to concentrate as a magical aura begins to glow all around her. She spreads her arms as far apart as she could and sends out a magical forcefield that covers every inch of the walls, floor, and ceiling. The field is soundproof, so no one outside the room can hear what was going on inside it.

"That should do it." The two girls then notice a shadow begin to loom over them. The look up and realize the pony plushy, has transformed into a live purple stallion twice their size, with bright red eyes and a mane and tail made of black flames.