Episode 13: The new Tournament: wave 1

*The next morning Kim Wu announced to the academy that an official tournament will begin*

Kim Wu: attention students today I have officially announced that a Tournament will begin in the evening as the battle arena, there will be 20 waves and each wave will have 10 students on the arena and this is a free for all last one standing moves up and will continue until their out or reach the finals where the winner will be granted the Best Ninja of the Shinobi Seoul Academy, I shall be choosing which student will be fighting in wave 1 *she tells them which students will be battling in wave 1 and choose the last one* The final one in wave 1 is....Lisa herself *vex shocked that his sister will be fighting in the tournament* Good luck everyone.

Lisa: OMG DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT.

Vex: yes your fighting in wave 1 of the new tournament.

Emily: can't believe your going up against some students that are really good.

Kap Jr: just don't let Ketsueki go to your head too much Lisa cause you might lose it.

Lisa: I know, I know it's bad so I'll get some training down *belly rumbles* after I eat breakfast *goes to the cafeteria to eat some delicious Pancakes 🥞*

Hans Werfer: so your sister is gonna fight in the tournament?

Vex: yes Hans she is gonna fight in the tournament just like mom and dad back in their dad and yes they told her that when she was 6 years old.

Kap Jr: hope your parents get the message as well cause I don't want to know what happens next if Lisa fails in this fight cause I'll be scared to see your parents being disappointed.

Bruce: ah the tournament brings back memories *flashback* it was amazing seeing so many students fight each other for the special room and yes Van and Lucy were there and it got dark as well since Lucy had to control her red eye.

Vex: RED EYE?! that almost destroy the world 23 years ago since mommy had to control it.

Bruce: that's what I said.

Lexin: so do you think...*they all look at Lisa who's eating breakfast*

Lisa: *food in her mouth* What? *Swallow and gulp* why are you all staring at me for? I gotta train you know that *she gives the plate back to the cafeteria lady and leaves for training*

Bruce: I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Lexin: unless Ketsueki manages to bring it back cause if Lucy had the red eye dose that mean Lisa has one too?

Vex: only one way to find out but let's save it cause I ain't wanna find out.

Lexin: me too.

*Back with Lisa she's training in the dojo where other students are*

Lisa: *smacks the hanging been bag with her daddy's basketball yoyo all the while other students train and some watch*

Random student 1: look at her thing she can win this can she hehe.

Random student 2: yeah I know right what a loser.

Lisa: *hearing about it she tossed her yoyo weapon and instead of hitting the drone she turned around and hit the two students in the face who are making fun of her causing them go get a small nose bleed* Who's the loser now huh *retrieve her yo-yo weapon*

Students: AGH...You are...

Lisa: *about to ippon them when...*

Bruce: ALRIGHT ENOUGH YOU TWO GET LOST AND APOLOGIZE or else the black bloods will come for you *the two students scared about the black bloods apologized to Lisa and they ran away* you okay Lisa.