"I mean you were my first .. why can't I be yours?" I said leaning up.

"Uh.. I just think I'm not ready for that yet Laysia"

Out of nowhere Dee's phone started to ring, it was her girlfriend...

I don't know how she fucking me every day & still has this girlfriend?

"Yo! Wassup baby," Dee said looking the other way.

She asked where she was & after that, they had a small talk before finally saying she was on the way & hanging up.

"Uh I gotta go," Dee said before putting her clothes back on.

"Fasho you can drop me off at home," I said gathering my stuff and looking the other way.

She started up the car & drove me to my apartment, I stayed silent the whole time knowing she didn't like that and knowing she would say something to me before I got out but how would you feel if you were getting your brains fucked out every day & she goes home to another bitch?

Suddenly Dee grabbed my face yanking it toward hers.

"Cut that attitude shit out before I fuck it out of you," She said licking her lips at me.

"Nah I don't want to fuck until we're equal," I said grabbing her hand.

"What do you mean equal?" she said before scrunching up her face.

"Until I can fuck you? you can't fuck me, enjoy your day Diamond"

Yeah, asshole how does it feel to be called by your name?

I hopped out of the car before she said anything else & went straight up to my apartment.

Oh, my god! I'm standing on business!!

||KEN POV||

I was laying down bored scrolling through Twitter when some Twitter porn popped up on my timeline, it was two girls rubbing their clits on each other scissoring.

"Damn this shit making me horny as fuck" I said mumbling to myself.

I haven't fucked anybody in a couple of weeks so I lowkey been needing to release this tension, I got up & locked my door, laid back down, and pulled down my boxers.

"Fuck, I'm wet as fuck right now"

I rubbed my clit nice and slowly trying to edge myself before cumming, I pulled my shirt up
and started playing with my nipples causing my pussy to leak even more. While I was doing this Bianka kept popping up in my head which made me want to go even further.

"Fuccckk!" I said smacking my clit trying to control my breathing.

She is so fine and I keep having dreams about her, do I like her?

I kept thinking to myself how much I wanted to see her between my legs & how good she probably could fuck me if I let her, soon as I was about to cum I gotta a phone call interrupting my video.

"Man who is it," I said groaning before picking up the phone.

It was Lay by my surprise? She & Dee haven't talked to me since the day at the courts.

"You.. uh we need to talk," Lay said a bit shaky through the phone.

"Are you cool? what's going on? why do you sound scared for some reason?"

"I just don't want to keep this from you anymore Ken, I have nobody to talk to about it so is it cool if I come sit down and tell you face to face?" She said in a serious tone.

"Yeah pull up, I'll leave the door unlocked for you"

"Fasho I'm on my way now," Lay said before hanging up the phone.

I wonder what she has to tell me.