Eventually, it's just Beth and I in the hug again as she kisses the top of my head and whispers in my ear "He would be so proud of you right now Roro"

It brings tears to my eyes as I squeeze my arms around her even more than they were. Eventually, we all start to make our way to the pool.

We spent the next two hours playing games in the pool, even convincing Sarina to have a go with us at water polo. We all had a massive jumping in contest which Leah Lotte and Ellen judged as they didn't want to take part. When Lotte told us all it was probably best to go and get ready for the bus journey we were all disappointed, we were all having the best time. However we did want to get to the hotel before it was too late.

Now it's time to get on the bus. I gave my small suitcase to one of the staff members earlier so I didn't have to carry it down with all my entertainment for the bus trip. I'm wearing Vivs jumper and Katie's joggers with the blanket I stole from Beth and Vivs bed from home along with my pillow in my arms and my backpack with card games and much more.

I am currently standing outside of St. George's park waiting for Leah and Beth to make their way down the stairs so we could all sit together. I'm most likely going to end up on someone's knee whilst I'm asleep so probably best for me to just stay there the whole time to be honest.

"Hey Ro, why aren't you on the bus yet?" Beth says walking up behind me.

"Just waiting for you and Leah" I say leaning into her arms that she had held out for me.

"Right well Leah's in her way down now so why don't you go and pick us some good seats and we will be there in a minute"

"Ok" I say, taking myself out of her arms and walking towards the players bus. Apparently the trainers and Sarina take a separate bus to the players as they can get kind of loud, although I'm hoping it won't be that loud if they do.

As I walk onto the bus I notice that most o the girls are already on, they must've walked past me whilst I was stood waiting

"You brought your whole bed did you Rosie" Jordan asks as I place my stuff down in the seats on the other side of the isle to her

"Yup" I said back, this made herself, Lotte, Mary and Hannah laugh at me. Eventually Leah and Beth walk onto the bus and everyone feels like they should comment on how much later they were than everyone else.

"Whoo"

"Finally"

"Thought you'd gone missing"

"Actually I was just getting this" She says lifting up the portable karaoke machine that Alessia Ella and Mary had brought from United. Everyone cheered as they had all forgotten about.

They both made their way towards where I was sitting and placed their stuff on the table while I got up, allowing them to sit in the seats opposite Kiera and Lucy who were sat at the opposite side of the table.

Once they are both in and comfortable I climb across Leah to sit on Beth's knee with my back against the window and my legs across Leah's lap.

Once we had got on the motorway Jill had decided that we were all going to do karaoke right that moment.

"Come on Ro, you can sing first"

"Ok, but i'm staying here" I say, picking out the song I want to sing on the Ipad she has just passed me. As soon as the song starts everyone looks at me shocked that I have chosen this song to sing

Putting my defences up

'Cause I don't wanna fall in love

If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack