Chapter 1

From the window of his bedroom, Nunew can clearly see people busy setting up in their huge garden for a grand event. As today, his P'Joss wedding to his long time girlfriend Lydia Sarunrat. The Perdpiriyawong's make sure that the garden wedding that Joss and Lydia dream of will be realize today. From the decorations, flowers and the food are strictly supervise by the meticulous eyes of their mother Yaya Perdpiriyawong. All of the best for the young couple in love.

All dress up for the wedding, Nunew went downstairs to his P'Joss's room. His mother was suprise to see him peeping from the door.

"My Nhuu so pretty! Are you ready? Come here baby." His mother said in her usual gentle tone. Nunew enters the room and replied with a small smile. "I'm ready Mama."

"Your P' was just in the bathroom but he was all dress up." Mrs. Yaya Perdpiriyawong said as he fix Nunew's tie. Nunew just nod. After awhile Mr. Matthew Perdpiriyawong also went inside Joss's room.

Then the door from the bathroom opened revealing a handsome Joss wearing his expensive Armani suit. "How do I look?" Joss wearing a big smile on his face.

His Papa, Mama and younger brother Nunew all hurriedly went towards him and give him a warm hug. "Ahh my son is so handsome. I can't believe you are getting married now." Yaya said with tears flowing down her beautiful face.

"Maa, stop crying. Your make up will be ruin." Joss said while wiping his mother's face with a handkerchief he had on his pocket.

"P', you look so handsome." Nunew said with a smile on his face. "Thanks Nhu." Joss said as he lovingly ruffles his younger brother's hair which earned him a pout from Nunew.

"Should I go to the garden now? I don't want Lydia to wait for me too long." Joss said excitingly. Actually he was very nervous. He can't believe that finally he was getting married to his long time girlfriend.

Matthew just laugh. "Relax Son. She was still at her room having her make up done."

Joss smile and gaze lovingly to his younger brother once again. "Nhu, you look very pretty. I think motherhood suits you well." Joss's expression suddenly becomes sad. "I just hope it didn't happen that..." Joss was cut off by their mother. "Joss, today was your wedding. We should all look forward to it and be happy. Stop reminding your brother about that. Okay?"

Joss hug his baby brother Nunew. "I'm sorry Nhu. I partly blamed myself for what happened to you."

Nunew pat his brother's shoulder. "Don't feel guilty P'. I'm very happy now. I want to thank you, Pa and Ma for standing by me and loving me." Tears started to form from Nunew's beautiful doe eyes.

Matthew reach out to his younger son and hug him. "We should be all happy today. If there's one thing that makes me sad was that my first grandchild Dami was not here Nhu."

Nunew smiled when he hears the name of his son. "After the wedding, Ma and Pa you can visit Dami in Bangkok. He always wanted to see his grandparents."

"We will visit him for sure Nhu." Yaya said assuringly. "I think we should go now in the living room. We don't want Lydia's family to wait for us."

The four of them leave Joss's room on the way to their spacious living room. While waiting, Yaya and Nunew sat down in the couch while Joss and Matthew was standing near them. "Nhu, I hope you don't mind but me and your Papa decided to sent out invitation to the Panichs." Yaya said gently hoping that Nunew would understand.

"I don't mind Ma. They didn't know anything right?" Nunew ask his mother. Yaya nods in response.

Matthew patted Nunew's shoulder. "You know they are still our family friends and business partners." He said.