Part 1: The New Model

Bravo Company was on yet another top secret and classified mission in the Real World. Colonel Grimm had dispatched the commandos and Captain Blade to scout the attic for what reconnaissance reports could only confirm as "giant armored men". It was speculated by Green Nation high command that these were in fact more superweapons that should they fall into General Plastro's hands would cause the situation to become most dire indeed.

Captain Blade's helicopter flew in through the window as the sun would glare off the green windshield. While Sarge and Vikki were rather used to being shuttled by the captain, the rest of Bravo Company wasn't so much used to flying. Scorch and Hoover in particular almost lost their lunch when Blade had to make evasive maneuvers to avoid the wasps nests near the shed.

"So what's the plan Sarge? I just drop ya'll off and you take it from here?" Blade yelled in the back of his cockpit.

"Yeah yeah Flyboy, just keep us out of enemy fire. Grimm wants us to recon the attic for these classified 'super soldiers'. It could be trouble" Sarge yelled back to Blade.

"Copy that, you just make sure Vikki, er I mean the rest of your company make it out on one piece" Blade replied back with a laugh.

As the green plastic helicopter would enter the window things for the most part didn't look so messy as usual. There was clearly signs of Human Giant activity. As the room looked relatively clean and tidy with even signs of what looked like large artifacts and resources being used for something. Still, Sarge knew better than to trust his eyes above in a flying helicopter. The Tan Menace always had sneaky ways of ambushing his team.

"Looks clear down there Sarge. I'm going to set her down in that clearing over on the table, over!" Blade said as he would can on his radar for any sign of Tan or Insect hostiles.

"Just don't make it near any spiders this time, I hate spiders!" Sarge bawked back.

"None to worry, I see a few cobwebs up in the ceiling but that's about it. Prepare for landing!" Blade called out to Bravo Company.

"Copy that! Look alive Bravo Company, it's showtime!" Sarge said as Vikki and the rest of the boys cheered.

As the green plastic UH-1 helicopter would slowly land, the Greens would not notice as off in the distance they were secretly being monitored by a pair of blue plastic binoculars. While Blade was partially right and the landing zone was clear, it wasn't that the attic was completely clean of Tan or should it be said Blue presence. Fortunately for the Bravo Company Commandos, they were not at the same table. Unfortunately, the Tan were up to a salvage operation as they would be lifting up and hauling sprues for some unknown reason.

"This is Agent Azul to Tan High Command, Tan High Command, do you read me?" the Blue Soldier called over his tiny plastic radio.

"Yes I read you Little Man, this is General Plastro. Do you have any important news for me, hmm?" Plasto said over the radio.

"I-I've caught sight of a green helicopter that just entered the window. It could be Bravo Company or another unit entering the attic!" Agent Azul replied to Plastro.

"WHAT?!? NO NO NO NO! I cannot let those little green buffoons' and Sargent Hawk anywhere near MY excavation site! Find a way to distract them or get them away the new secret weapons, AT ONCE!" Plastro said.

"Y-yes sir! I'll see what I can do! Agent Azul out!"

The green helicopter would come in for a landing on the table with what looked like a green hobby mat. However, there was an issue. Blade had to land away from the Loctite Super Glue cannister lest his chopper get stuck and downed to the floor! As the helicopter slowly descended he would keep an watchful eye of puddles of glue on the gigantic green hobby mat.