Chapter 6

Loki smiled fondly as Sleipnir ran up to him with Apollo. "Papa, look!" He began to play the guitar Apollo conjured for him. The tune was simple, but considering that Sleipnir had only started an hour ago, it was impressive.

"That's wonderful, Sleipnir!" Loki praised. "Why don't you go show Fen?"

Sleipnir beamed and hugged Loki before running off to show his older brother.

Apollo stayed behind. "You're a good dad, Lokes," he said.

Loki smiled at him. "Thanks, 'Pollo. Have you seen Perseus?"

"I think he's at Camp with Nico right now," Apollo said. "He's been playing matchmaker."

Loki laughed. "Yes, that does sound like him. Thank you, Apollo. Would you watch the kids for a while longer?"

"Of course! I've been meaning to teach Hel the piano."

"Thank you," Loki said. "I look forward to hearing how well she does. I'll be back soon."

Apollo waved him off and so Loki teleported to the Greek Camp, where Apollo said Perseus was.

They had been married for a year now and everything was perfect. Fenrir and Loki had talked things out and now had a good relationship, Hel and Sleipnir were living with them, and Jör and Fen visited often.

The one thing that Loki had yet to do, though, was meet Perseus's demigod friends. He had been so busy getting used to being free and having his new godly duties that he just never found the time. Well, he hoped it was time.

As soon as he entered the borders, he was surrounded by demigods, all armed and ready to attack him. He recognized about half of them from the pictures on the walls in their home. Annabeth was in the lead, glaring at him.

"Hello," Loki greeted politely. "I'm looking for my husband. Could someone point me in his direction?"

Annabeth got a look of realization in her eyes and laughed. "Stand down, everyone," she commanded. She turned back to Loki and bowed a little bit. "It's good to finally meet you," she said. "Percy talks about you all the time."

Loki's smile grew. "Really?" he asked. "All good things, I hope."

Annabeth nodded. "Come on, I'll take you to him. He's with Nico right now."

Loki followed the demigoddess through Camp and towards a gloomy looking cabin.

She knocked and the door was swung open immediately to reveal a small, pale demigod wearing an aviator's jacket. "Loki's here for Percy," she said.

Nico looked Loki over before nodding and stepping aside to let him in.

The interior of the cabin was just as gloomy as the exterior. The walls were a dark grey and the floor painted black. The bedsheets were the only splash of color, as they were a dark green.

"Loki?" Perseus asked. "Are the kids okay?"

Loki smiled lovingly at his husband. "They're fine. 'Pollo is watching them. I wanted to meet your friends."

Perseus lit up with a smile. "Finally!" he cheered. He dragged Nico over. "Nico, this is my husband, Loki. Loki, this is my favorite cousin, Nico. I'm working on how to make him immortal so I don't have to lose him."

Loki chuckled. "Why didn't you say so? Just start a group like the Hunt."

Perseus's eyes widened. "Genius! Yes! I'll get started on that later. For now, let's introduce you to everyone."

Perseus proceeded to drag Loki all around Camp, introducing him to everyone. When he had introduced everyone in the Greek Camp, he flashed them to the Roman Camp, where he introduced everyone there.

Luckily, everyone was very accepting and kind to Loki. He showed some of the small children his magic and they loved it.

After the introductions, Perseus and Loki returned to Olympus to start planning his version of the Hunt.

"I still want them to be able to date and we'll include any gender. No one under the age of twelve and no one over thirty."

"What's the purpose of the group and what will be their name?"

Perseus paused at the questions, thinking. "Oh! I know! We'll be the Guardians. Our job will be to bring demigods safely to the camps and we'll hunt monsters and stuff."

Loki nodded slowly. "The oath?"

"'I pledge myself to the god Perseus. I swear to protect the innocent at all costs. I will not discriminate based on race, gender, sexuality, or divinity. I will treat with respect those who prove their worth.' How does that sound, my dear?"

Loki's lips quirked into a smile. "Sounds perfect, my love."

"Of course, you'll be my second-in-command," Percy said. "Neeks will be my third." He smirked at Loki. "First person to get a recruit wins."

"You're on."