"They now control Bloodstone and the Grey Gallows, taking away both of the islands that could allow us to land our armies," began Arthur as he placed the Black dragon on the two major islands of the Stepstones.

"Yes, but we received reports earlier from Lord Randyll earlier that he has Tyrosh under complete control, so that means that their supply lines are compromised," cut in Jamie as he placed the red dragon on the island of Tyrosh.

Rhaegar placed the dragon on the map at their own approximate position and then leaned back and began to make an assessment. It was safe to say that the Blackfyres now controlled nearly all of Stepstones, at least the main central portion of it.

But they had them surrounded. The Balcfyres essentially had only one way of winning and that was to push forward, and if that was the only way for them they could plan ahead quite easily.

"With their supply lines compromised, they will be forced to attack soon. They cannot sit idle and wait resources for too long," he spoke and the two of them nodded.

"So, we use a pincer attack," he began as he pushed forward the black dragon representing the golden army and the Blackfyres.

"We let them push forward, while we order Lord Tarly to move in from the back, and the Benjen's forces to push in from the side, we attack them from the three sides, overwhelming them completely," he said as he arranged the red dragons appropriately.

He looked up and saw both Arthur and Jamie exchange glances before they nodded along.

"That is a sound plan, but we will need to coordinate it precisely," added Arthur, and Rhaegar nodded.

"Indeed, but this is the best course of action, and I believe with Lord Tarly and Benjen leading the two forces, we can pull this off," he added, and Arthur nodded.

"So be it, then let us discuss the finer details of the plan," and then began the real hard work. And the three of them would leave his solar hours later after having the whole plan mapped out. It was time for this whole war to end.

0000

DAENYS TARGARYEN

In the Red Keep, the situation was tense for different reasons. The young Lord Paramount of Riverladns had refused the Crown's orders once more and continued his support for the faith militants who had grown bolder over the last couple of weeks. They ahd completely stepped out into the open, and were harassing Lords that refused to give them support. The Riverlands were filled with riots and carnage, making a direct intervention from the Crown necessary.

And so, the Prince sat down with his mother and his sister as he informed them about his plan to deal with this whole ordeal.

"Do you really have to go?" Daenys questioned, and her brother nodded back.

"I do, The North is really angry over this whole ordeal, and the only thing stopping them from raising their army and making their way across the crossing is my word. I need to handle this personally," added her brother and she saw their mother nod along.

The whole debacle had begun with the abduction of Lord Eddard Stark, by some faith militants and now had begun to blow up as the Lord Paramount of the Riverlands failed to order their command and do his job of keeping peace in his lands.

The Riverlands were filled with religious riots, and the faith militants had come out into the open and were trying to force Houses to bow down to their will. Yet their Lord Paramount did nothing and had the audacity to call them out for not being devout followers of the Seven.

"But can't you just send 'dourface' to deal with this? Do you really have to go personally?" she complained and saw her mother's disapproving gaze land on her for the nickname she often sued for Stannis.