Max Tate

< Sakura pov :>

I woke up and noticed that I slept 3 hours more than usual. I freshed up and went to eat breakfast.

Sakura :" Ohio Lia

Sakura :" Ohio Lia. "

Lia :" Ohio little miss. Here is your breakfast! Oh, and your grandfather has asked you to go to the BBA building to meet him. He has something important to tell you."

Sakura:" What's important thing  can it be?"

Lia :" i guess it's regarding the upcoming world champion of beyblade. "

Sakura:" Yeah!! I almost forgot about it!"

I quickly  ate my breakfast and went to meet my grandfather.

Sakura :" Grandpa, you wanted to meet me?"

Mr Dickenson:" Yes, princess.  I have something important to tell you. This time, the world championship will be a little different.  And... there will be teams."

Sakura:" Teams??"

Grandpa explained to me the new system. 

Sakura:" So you will put me in the team? "

Mr Dickenson:" Yep. You will be like an ace card for them. You can also be their vice captain if you want. "

Sakura:" Wouldn't that be unfair?"

Dickenson:" No, it will not! Suppose if a member of your team quits, you can take his place. And i also want you to make more friends other than Shuli and Kyo. "

Sakura:" But i do have more friends now... i guess."

Mr Dickenson:" Uh? And who might that be?"

Sakura:" they are Tyson , kenne, and Akira."

Mr Dickenson:" My my. It's so nice to hear that the princess has got more friends now~~."

Sakura:" Stop it, Grandpa!! If I ever wanted, i could make 100 friends. Oh, i have to go to Grandpa. i have to meet them now . Bye-bye!!"

Mr Dickenson:" Stay safe!"

I went to Tysons house, but Grandpa  said he went out to train with kenne.  I was finding them, and at last, I saw them under the bridge.

Sakura:" Yo!! Tyson! Kenne!"

Kenne :" Huh? Sakura! We were waiting for you at Tysons house but you were late so we decided  to tain here."

Tyson :"  Hehe, now who is late?"

Sakura:" Sigh, i was called by my grandfather, so i was busy with him. So what were you two doing?"

Tyson :" I made a new record!! Of reaching  the top!"

Sakura:"Ah, i saw that! Nice work!"

Tyson :" hehehe, thanks!"* rubs the back of his head*