|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Start from the beginning

"...Were you planning on keeping your baby, now that we've discovered that you're three weeks? Or would you like to discuss some alternatives that we can take? Being that as your mother said, this was an unplanned and unexpected pregnancy.."

" Because besides abortion? If you aren't up to keeping your child? Adoption is always an option. And the paperwork for choosing to do that? Isn't a lot at all. And it's–"

" Respectfully, miss? I don't think that adoption or abortion for that matter? Are things that we should be discussing with my daughter right now. Being that she did almost just miscarriage, after she was in an altercation with multiple people, who in her mind? She thought were her friends."

My mama said dryly, beginning to stare up at the nurse with a frown across her face. " ..Oh.." The nurse mumbled inaudibly, continuing to hold onto her clipboard tightly.

" You're absolutely right ma'am, and I truly apologize for trying to force this topic upon you and your daughter. It was completely inappropriate of me to do so, and whenever she is ready and well enough to give me an answer? Just hit that button above her bed. And then the three of us can discuss this matter, once the time is right."

"..."

"..."

" Mm-hm, thank you." My mama waved the nurse off dismissively, as she began exiting from out of the room. Which caused me to peek open my left eye slowly, all while shaking my head once more.

Regardless of the fact, that I was still in an unbearable amount of pain right now.

" That was rude." I told her, turning my lip upwards a bit. " No, her asking you did you want an abortion or to sign adoption papers? Was rude."

" But what if I want the abortion?" I questioned, sitting my body up a bit as I did so. " What?" My mama asked softly, looking a bit taken back by my response.

" What if I don't want this baby, mama?"

" And what if getting an abortion? Is something that I want. Because you never once asked me yourself if it was something that I wanted either, now that I'm thinking about it. And honestly? I find that kind of sad."

" B-but why wouldn't you want to keep your baby Lucky? Like I don't understand. And I know that you and Von are going through a lot right now? But that baby is just as much as his? As it is yo–"

" Oh my God, are you serious right now?" Chucking bitterly with hot tears rolling down my face, I hit the button that was above the hospital mattress. All while mugging my mama during the process after I did so.

" Dayvon cheated on me mama." I spat angrily, snatching out one of the cords that were against my arm. " H-he cheated, and he lied, a-and he sat there and allowed me to get jumped!"

" By Kayla and the bitch that he chose to cheat on me with. So do you honestly think that I care or want to bring another baby into this world right now, that's by him after all of that? Because if you do? Than you're stupid."

"..."

"..."

" ... You're stupid and a hypocrite, if you actually believe that I should have another baby by a man. Who doesn't even know how to be a man or let alone act like one? Whenever shit hits the fucking fan!"