Comfort of a loved one!

Dust was ready to kill the woman but as he looked into horrors eyes he knew it wasnt the time. Instead he comforted hes little pumpkin marshmellow and swore he would get revenge later when the time was right.

So he held horror tight and let him cry into his arms. "You dont need a kid horror you already have a family me, you and the whole team even though killer is hella weird." Dust said.
"Yeah your right I dont need a kid when i have you." horror said.

"Horror eventhough we cant have a kid right now maybe we can one day." Dustie buns said. He winked right at horror to show he was sincere.

"Wait really dust but I thought you wasn't really an affectionate person." Horror said whilst he smiled right back at his future husband.

As dust looked back at horrors smile it just made his heart melt. He never got tired of seeing that smile whether it was food, trick & treating or a fresh kill. His laugh, his pretty face or his smile it made no difference to dust this what the man he loved, the man he was going to marry, he just had to find the right time.

It's not like dust didnt want to have a kid with horror he wanted a small little killing machine as the next guy, but it just wasnt Convient since the stars were always on their tails.