Sick day

Hi sorry for not uploading for such a long time I was sick this whole week so I didn't feel good enough to write anything, but it gave me an idea though.

Ps Maddox works with kids that have a disorder in the autistic spectrum, Ashlyn works together with E.J.

Ashlyn Pov

I wake up to someting burning hot against my chest, Maddox is laying with her head on my chest, cuddled on to my side. I lay a hand on her head, she's burning up.

"Darling"
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay?"
"No actually not."
"Wait a second okay, I'll call your boss and E.J. and then I'll make you some breakfast."
"Ash, you should just go to work, I'll be okay."
"Maddie, just let me be there for you okay, you're always there for me, so now we turn that around okay?"

I walk out and go into the living room. 
I first call Maddox' boss and then I call E.J.

"Hey E."
"Hey Ash"
"So Maddox is pretty sick, so I'm gonna look after her and just be there for her. I'll try to do some work from my laptop, but I won't be there with the meeting."
"Just go look after Maddox, I'll finish your work or we'll do it together monday."
"Thanks E you're the best see you later."

I walk into the kitchen and warm some chicken noodle soup then I walk into our bedroom.
Maddox is laying in the complete dark. She's probably having a migraine. She has them from time to time and I wish I could stop them.
"Hey Maddie, I made you some soup."
"Thanks Love, but I'm actually not very hungry, if I eat right now I'll probably throw up."
"Having a migraine again?"
"Yeah"

Then all of a sudden she jumps up and runs towards the toilet. I run after her and hold her hair up. She throws up in the toilet.
"Sorry"
"Hey don't be sorry you can't help it. Just go back in to bed I'll clean the toilet."
When I'm done cleaning the toilet, I make myself a cup of tea and sit down at the kitchen table."

"Ash?"
"Yeah? "
"Can you please just come and cuddle me?"

I walk towards the bed room and lay down in bed. She immediately crawls towards me and I put my arms around her.

Hi guys I hope you liked this, 

Please don't forget to vote and maybe leave a comment.

Question of this story:Who is your favourite adult character of the series?
Mine is defintely Dewey Wood.

Any requests leave them here.

Lots of love Yara