Set up or not?

Hi Yara here, I got this idea from  @Quirky_Kat26. She didn't requested it but wrote a similar story about Draco and Harry which gave me the inspiration to write this. Go check out her oneshot book if you like harry potter cause it's amazing.

In this story Ashlyn is a music teacher and Maddox took over Mr. Mazzarra's job 2 years ago.

Ashlyn pov:

Everyday again it feels weird standing on this side of the classroom. 5 years after my graduation  I started working at East High as a music teacher. So now it's my fourth year. 

Right now I'm learning a group of sophomores how to play Can I have this dance? on the piano.
Then all of a sudden Maddox walks in.

"Well hello miss Hazel (Maddox doesn't have a surname so just go with it please). What's so important that you come into my classroom in the middle of my teaching?" 

"I just came to bring you a coffee, you know, a good teacher deserves that."
Two girls start giggling. I side-eye them and then go back to teaching.

The bell rings and it's lunch-break. I just grabbed my lunch when Rosie (a sophomore) comes in she says: "Miss Caswell  can you come and help us for our poster-project we need some coloured paper, Lila is already waiting in the art supplies closet. 

I walk towards the art rooms and Rosie follows me, when I walk in the closet I see Maddox and hear the door close behind me. Then I hear 4 girls giggling. 

I look at Maddox and say sarcastically "Oh no, now I'm trapped here with you" Maddox chuckles. "Oh no, my worst nightmare." she says.

I lean against the door while Maddox snuggles into me. I hear whispers on the other side. 

"What if it goes wrong? I still have my thoughts on this." "It won't go wrong, their both queer and have you seen the looks they give eachother." 

Then I know what this is all about. I look at Maddox. She lifts her head and I open the door.

"Wow what a plan, but I wouldn't set teachers up who are already married."

The girls look at me confused.

"You sure Ash?  "It would come out eventually and now you don't have to come bring me coffee just to see me."

The 4 girls run away. 

The next day

I park in to the parking lot. Maddox gets out immediately. "Love they already know, we can walk together now." "Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm sorry." "Don't be.": I say while grabbing her hand and kissing her on the cheek. We walk into the school holding eachothers hands. 

Then we get a text from E.J. or should I say the principal. 

We walk towards his office.

"You did it."he says while we walk in.

"Huh, how do you know?"

"Let me guess you haven't checked the instagram yet."

"Uhhh, no" 

He shows us a pic of the kiss in the parking lot.

"Oh god"Maddox says.

"It's okay baby."

There it is another oneshot I hope you like it.

Any requests put them here?

Question of the day: What is your favourite season of the show?

Mine is s3/s4

Lots of love<3