Evening Gloom・❥・

Graham POV

(the next day)

i feel the familiar tangles of my hair intertwine amidst my fingers while i stare at the ground below me. i am sat here and my eyes go cross a bit. i zone out and remember yesterday's night perfectly.

whether it be violet leaning against her door saying hello back to me. her looking a bit sleepy but still as pretty as ever.

her placing her hand on my shoulder to comfort me, her listening to all of my problems without complaining. then her touching my face and saying i have an ice cream moustache. i remember how her lips felt against mine. i mean how could i forget? and the way she said goodnight and walked away. i remember that too.

but to my dismay, all the bitter memories from yesterday flood my mind abruptly. violet's appearance was concerning not that she looked unattractive, she just looked a bit sick. a bit ill. i take a few sips from my drink while thinking of how,

she had a problem with me calling her v, is she angry with me? i remember the expression she gave me when i asked if she wanted ice cream. oh that look. it was very distressed, it was like i had asked her to commit a murder with me and hide the body. it pained me to see her like that. is she okay? are we okay?

i hated how she refused to tell me about what's going on with her, she just chalked it up to alex's putting her career into shambles. what does that mean? what happened with alex? what did he do?

"gra-" i hear a voice so i look up. it's damon.

"we are on in an hour. " he says regarding our concert today.

i nod and see alex emerging from behind damon then sitting next to me without acknowledging me. he spreads the white powder out on the table in front of us and does a line using a note.

he then looks at me as if to offer me one too. i scoff, "you bastard what did you do now?" i mumble under my breath but he hears me.

"are you in a mood gra? aw is today a bad day? " he replies in a patronising and passive aggressive tone.

this gives me the push to finally ask him the question, "what did you say about violet? that everyone knows about- that ruined her career-"

he starts chuckling, "you lot- graham's talking about violet again! he's still hung up on her, that's why he's in a bitchy mood!" he looks over at dave and damon.

damon walks over to alex and puts his hand on his shoulder, signaling for him to keep quiet.

"we have to play today, this is our last tour for the album. be peaceful with each other. " he states.

"i am not going to play unless he tells me what he said about violet! " i protest.

"gra, let it go." damon says in a soft yet sincere tone.

"he will never let it go! i mean it's graham for fucks sake! he's shit at letting go. he's still drinking a fuck ton every single day and he's still not over violet! king of not letting go! " alex adds petrol to the fire.

me and him lock eyes with an intense hostile energy present in the stare but before things go far dave, being the dad of the group quite literally snatches alex and takes him away from the scene, distracting him.

damon gives me a tight hug and says, "everything will be okay" and follows dave and alex too.

i sit back down the sofa, trying to process what just happened and someone catches my attention. it's our manager sitting on the chair across from me, he witnessed all of this.