Beautiful and Dangerous・❥・

Graham POV

the headlights of the car passing our car are bright and loud but they don't say anything or mean anything. the traffic is in a rush but i feel faster and erratic. it's night time, stars are present in the sky but they don't shine, in fact the sky is awfully bleak today.

as soon as the car comes to a halt i hit my head against the car window which i was resting on, i let out a slight moan of pain.

"we've arrived at the party!" the driver states.

i look to my left and there is alex, preparing to do a line of the white powder he has layed out on the lather seat of the car, "have you got a note?" he asks.

i shake my head no.

"a piece of paper?"

i shake my head no again.

"anything?"

i shake my head no once again.

"knob." he scoffs and gets handed a note by damon who is at the right of me.

"hurry up, mate." damon exits the vehicle.

after alex has inhaled the substance up his nose,dave places a hand on his shoulder while dragging him out of the car, "you've got to cut down on that stuff. " he warns alex.

"we are popstars for fucks sake dave, loosen up a bit." alex scoffs.

"are we?" i question.

when my feet hit the ground and i climb out the car, i met with the papprazzi - their penetrating camera flashes, invasive questions and camera stutters. the rest of the band and i make our way past them. it's all very overwhelming. I just want to get to the party and find the bar already.

-

it's a party like any other, all the contemporary bands are here and i am navigating my way thru this with damon, alex and dave. i'd mingle with the people i know right now but i have yet to find the bar and a drink to get me going.

but before finding the bar, me or rather all of us end up finding the gallagher brothers, we run into them. i roll my eyes and stand there, witnessing stuff unfold. it's been a year since we've released our album, 'parklife'. it was a hit as they say but 'definately maybe' also coming out that year has caused a bit of trouble between us, it's mainly caused by the media and the brothers honestly.

"so you lot going to buy us drinks to celebrate the success of parklife?" liam says cheekily.

damon sighs, he really doesn't want to engage in this conversation but there's no way to escape, "it's been a year, fucking leave it." he states.

liam lets out an obnoxious laugh, "a year!! funny how a year is what took us to give a solid fucking hit, you lot took how many??? about 4 or so, yeah?"

"piss off." damon replies and we all walk away as the annoying laugh of liam still echoes behind us. he is a full on twat but what can we do about it, really?

suddenly i realise alex isn't with us, "where's alex?" i ask and all of us scan around the vicinity to find him at a corner snogging some girl.

"brilliant." we continue the search for the bar. though, dave and damon get indulged in a conversation with someone they know. i don't bother to converse while being sober.

i finally find the bar and go sit down alone. my lips are graced by the ever so sweet and familiar taste of booze, the overwhelming confusion and anxiety i felt regarding well - everything washes away, i feel light like a cloud. i feel normal with a little bit of euphoria sparking in me.