Chapter One

~ LaMelo Ball enters the Porter House ~
Columbia, Missouri
2:00pm,

Jevon was eating at the table when he saw the person at the front door. "What on earth are you doing here?" "Oh so you think your older brother would do anything to protect you?" LaMelo stares at him. "What? Of course! He would and he will be coming here at any minute now. Just do what you can and get away from me," Jevon tells him. "Oh no I won't. You know you can't get away from me," When he was heading straight to his room, LaMelo goes on top of him just to silence him making sure that he doesn't scream. Malik Moore was there trying to get him off of Jevon before he could get him deeper.

Malik Moore: hey! Get away from my boyfriend!

LaMelo Ball: Boyfriend? How on earth did you call him boyfriend?

Malik Moore: because I've known him since we went to school together. Now do me a favor and get out or I'll call the cops.

Next, Mike arrives from home as he hears Jevon screaming. "Okay little brother I'm coming!" Mike, Jontay and the siblings came to the house with their parents and said. "Get your hands off of Jevon!" Mike lunged at LaMelo before trying to take advantage of Jevon Porter. Somehow, Jontay took the matters into his own hands to take LaMelo to the police station and later on, he was arrested. The Porters thanked him for their help.

2 days later,

Mike enters the room where Jevon would be screaming his head off. Mike goes to him letting him know that everything was going to be alright. "Jevon, Jevon, Jevon. Relax, everything will be alright," He calmed down as he decided to take one step at a time. "Everything will be alright," Malik Moore said. "No matter what happens, I will never leave you," He kissed Jevon on the forehead. "So what do you want to do now?"

Jevon Porter: I think we can just go out on a date

Malik Moore: Okay.

Later on, they decided to go to the mall. "I'm scared that he might go out again. "Don't worry my love, he will not take advantage of him," He nodded as they began to enjoy their time of their lives. Somehow, Jevon was still worried knowing that he would be out just to see him.

Jevon Porter POV:

I was worried that he would be getting out of the prison again, but I hope that he will learn his lesson for not taking advantage of me again. In the meantime, I was hoping that I won't get pregnant.

Malik Moore POV:

My girlfriend Jevon Porter is dealing with a lot of things at the moment, but I tell him in my heart that everything was going to be alright. We decided to go out to the mall to eat out with the Porter Siblings. I hoped that this older man will not get out of the prison anytime soon.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! Sorry for not updating the Jevon Porter Teen pregnancy. I have been very busy with other things and I have been focused on the other projects. Stay tuned for more updates and I hope you guys have a wonderful week ahead- Jessica.