Just because of a misunderstanding?

Start from the beginning

The bubbly child was gone and his life was dark.. His stepfather never cared about him or so he thought and his stepsister made his life hell..

He struggled making new friends cuz his sister always made rumours about him..

Gemini, however, became the light in his dark life.. The child that got lost years ago, started finding its way again.. After months of trying, they became friends and years of courting, they were boyfriends.

But now, when they were ready to start a new chapter in their life, this happened.

After 2 days, it was their wedding.. The cards were printed out, all their relatives were called, the two company was getting merged..

But now, everything fell apart. His dream was crushed, the man he loved so much was hurt and nobody believes him.

It was evening and a knock was heard in his apartment..

Fourth, who slept after crying all day, woke up and rushed to get the door hoping for Gemini.

To his disappointment, it was not Gemini but Fourth jumped into the person's arm.

"Mark.." A whisper came out from Fourth's mouth..

Mark and Fourth were childhood besties, who got separated before Fourth's father died. After years, they got reunited through Gemini and right now, he could only trust Mark.

"I heard what happened and I know, you can never do that.. I trust you, Fourth."

Hearing this from Mark brought tears in Fourth's eyes. At least someone trusts him, he thought..

Mark brought Fourth inside, closing the door.. Fourth's eyes were swollen from crying all day.

"Can you remember what happened??" Mark asked Fourth hoping he could help him too..

Fourth: I-I went to our reunion party..*sniff* I took a sip of wine..*sniff* a-and everything was blurry.. I-I just woke up in a bed. Its all I can remember*sniff*

"You have a high tolerance in alcohol.. By any chance, do you think your drink got spiked?" 

Mark's words did make sense..but who would do that??

Fourth: I-I don't know.

Mark: Did you talk with Gemini??

Fourth: *sniff* He doesn't trust me.. *small voice* He asked for a break.

Mark: WHAT.. He is supposed to console you and he just broke things off like that??*furious*

Mark was furious, and he has every reason for being angry at his bestfriend..

Fourth: I-I don't blame him, Mark.. I should have been more careful..

With that, Fourth started crying again.. He know its not his fault but he couldn't help but blame himself more..

Mark: Fourth-

A phone call stopped their conversation.. It was from Fourth..

"Mom?"