"Wait." Karina said, making the smaller one stop in her tracks and turn around at Karina confusingly.

At this moment, the taller felt more nervous than she ever had been. The lump in her throat basically peeked out of her throat at this point.

"Can I.. maybe.." she swallowed hardly, "get your number?" She asked. At first the smaller just stared at her with a blank expression, no reaction or anything before she reached in her pocket and typed on her phone.

She handed her phone to Karina, "you can just put your number into my phone.." Winter spoke softly. Karina exchanged looks with her before nodding and typing her number in. Part of it shocked her because Winter would never give her number out this easily.

She handed her phone back to her, the smaller one putting her phone back into her pocket.

"Uhm by the way.." Karina said once again making the brunette stop in her tracks. "What's your name?" She asked.

The smaller blinked slowly, "Minjeong." She says before walking off with a small smile in the corner of her lips.

"I FINALLY SAW HER AGAIN!" Karina yelled, shaking her best friend Giselle constantly.

They had moved to Seoul together, realizing it would be easier for the both of them. Giselle would get to see her lover Ningning and Karina would eventually find her destined lover Winter.

Giselle then pushed Karina's hands off her, giving her an playful glare. "Your life would've been so easier if you would just let me ask Ningning to let Winter know that you liked her back years ago."

Maybe it was stupid of Karina for not asking friends to contact Winter for her but her herself did not like that idea at all. She thought that Winter would think that she was weird and regret having a crush on her. She was going practically insane without Winter though, everyday she talked to her friends about the short haired brunette. Hell, she even cut out paper hearts and pretended Winter still gave them to her.

"She would've thought I was weird.." Karina mumbled, looking at her desktop that sat in her column. During their work breaks they would always talk about their love lives. If they didn't they would just tell each other drama between co-workers.

"Only Karina Yu would think that." Giselle responded, shaking her head with a disappointed sigh, clicking her mouse to regain the light on her computer.

Karina sunk in her chair out of slight sadness, "I miss Minjeong." Karina says out of nowhere, breaking their silence.

"And I miss Ningning. I can't wait to see her at home," Giselle said, giving her a teasing smile knowing that Karina had none to go home to. Even though she badly wanted that none to turn into Winter.

Buzz

Karina looked at her phone that laid on her desk confusingly. She would never get messages during her working time, why would someone just randomly text her? Unless it was her dad it would be a different story.

She picked up her phone, noticing that it said "Unknown" As the contact.

Clicking on the message, Karina immediately gasped as a smile formed in the corners of the lips. Of course, she earned a look from Giselle that said, You better tell me even when I don't ask.

"SHE TEXTED ME!!" The black haired said, Giselle quick to look into Karina's phone.

Unknown

Unknown - Hi, this is Minjeong from the store. I hope you don't mind the sudden message, I just felt like I should text you. Also, I never got your name?

Min 💌

Min 💌 - Hi, this is Minjeong from the store. I hope you don't mind the sudden message I just felt like I should text you. Also, I never got your name?

"That was oddly quick.." Giselle mumbled beside her as she watched Karina quickly change Minjeong's contact name.

"Shut up." She replied, too focused on Minjeong more than anything at the moment.

Min 💌

Min 💌 - Hi, this is Minjeong from the store. I hope you don't mind the sudden message I just felt like I should text you. Also, I never got your name?

Girl from store - Ah, yes sorry for not giving you my name sooner.
Just call me Rina!

Min 💌

Min 💌 - Hi, this is Minjeong from the store. I hope you don't mind the sudden message I just felt like I should text you. Also, I never got your name?

Rina -  Ah, yes sorry for not giving you  my name sooner.
Just call me Rina!

"Did you say that because you're scared on telling your her real name?" Giselle asked beside her, looking at her with a smug look. Karina felt deeply offended in some way. Giselle was right of course but she still was offended. "Not at all!" Karina yelled slightly.

"Hey! You interns! Get back to work, break ended 3 minutes ago!" A higher co-worker said, suddenly appearing in front of them. Their faces turned bland and they immediately went to typing on their computers.

--

Minjeong sighed, her empty bed clustering her together.

She did not want to move in this moment, her room with the paper hearts that were hanging from her ceiling and the dim light matched perfectly.

"Long day?" A voice said in front of her, the bed squeaking slightly as the figure sat down on the bed.

Min groaned, "last night. I met a girl who seemed familiar, I just cannot put my tongue on it." She sighed, looking at her friend beside her.

"What's her name?" Her friend asked. Minjeong was silent for a moment, trying to remember what this girl's name was.

"Rina I believe." Minjeong replied.

"That name seems oddly familiar.." The friend replied, dozing off slightly as she now did the thinking.

The brunette tilted her head confusingly at the black haired girl.
"You know people who aren't Giselle?" Minjeong asked, the friend immediately turned to her and smacked her on the arm,

"Ow!" Minjeong said in pain, clutching on her arm as she looked at her friend in disbelief.

"I'm not saying I know her personally! I am saying that I know her from you!"

Minjeong blinked in confusion, what is ningning even talking about?
She had thought.

"Her name sounds like Karina." Ningning blurted out. Suddenly Minjeong's eyes grew bigger, memories playing in her dull mind once again.

She shook her head in rejection, "there's no way. Karina had blonde hair, and Rina has black hair."

Ningning giggled a bit from her best friend's words, a confusing eyebrow raise from Minjeong was earned.

"Hair dye exist." Ning said with a small chuckle.

Minjeong blinked in realization, is she really back..?

—————————-
AUHTHORS NOTE: Thank you for reading this chapter, please look forward to the next.