Prologue

Jevon Porter POV:

I'm Jevon Porter, I'm a teen attending the Pepperdine University where I would spend my time with the person I talked to. Although, we were close since we began talking to each other. However, my life was about to unravel when I encounter someone from the hood. Anyways, let's find out what happens.

June 2019
Columbia, Missouri,
8:00am,

Jevon spent his time talking to his friend Malik Moore about their upcoming trip to the mall since they wanted to have some time of their lives. Yet, he was in the house as he was getting ready to go to the mall to eat out. Although, Jevon would want to date someone from his college year because Malik was the one who he can rely on while their parents went somewhere. (Michael Porter Jr is dating Nikola Jokic in this part.)

Yet, he goes downstairs to go to the mall with Malik Moore. "Mike I'm ready," Jevon said. "Alright, I'll drop you off to the mall," Mike drops him off to the mall where he meets his friend Malik Moore. "I'll see you later Mike," "Alright, call me if you need to be picked up," He told him. Next, Jevon and Malik headed to the food court where they would eat out together.

Malik Moore: So how was the summer?

Jevon Porter: it's been pretty amazing. Mike and I were enjoying the summer with my siblings.

Malik Moore: that's Amazing.

Jevon Porter: I know, but I just wish we could be together so that we can start dating but Mike said that I may be too young to date.

Malik Moore: I understand.

Jevon Porter: Come on let's order some food.

Jevon and Malik Moore grew up together and they were very close since they were kids. Although, when they were growing up, one of Jevon's brothers didn't approve of them dating because Jevon is still a teen. Yet, they decided that they have to become friends instead. However, there was someone who would soon become the norm when he sees the guy from the mall.

Malik Moore: who is that?

Jevon Porter: I don't know.

Malik Moore: I think someone is stalking us.

Jevon Porter: shoot! We need to make a plan, let's head to the 2nd floor of the mall, we need to be on the top and the lookout.

Malik Moore: yep.

They were heading to the 2nd floor of the mall, but somehow the man kept following them. "Oh my goodness! When is this stupid guy going to stop?" Jevon frowns. "I think you should call your brother right now," "Right!" They ran and hid in the men's restroom as Jevon makes a call to his older brother.

Michael Porter Jr: Hello?

Jevon Porter: Mike, can you pick us up please? I think there's a guy following us.

Michael Porter Jr: Oh my! Okay, I'm on my way.

Jevon Porter: Ok please hurry.

He ended the call with Mike as they waited for his older brother to come pick them up. Yet, Malik Moore lives 5 minutes away from the Porter Residence. When they waited for his brother to come pick them up, they waited anxiously for the guy to go away. They stayed for 15 minutes until they were able to make a getaway. When they headed out of the bathroom stall, they were approached by a guy.

Jevon Porter: who the heck are you?

Man: I'm LaMelo Ball.

Jevon Porter: LaMelo, what are you doing here?

LaMelo Ball: I thought I'd come see you.

Jevon Porter: whatever you do, please get away from us?

LaMelo Ball: Oh I'm not going. I just want to be with you. We can start a relationship and have a baby together.

Jevon Porter: No I don't, I have to-

He pinned him down as Jevon starts to scream. "Get off of me," "Hey! Don't you dare put your hands on my friend," Malik shouted. Mike arrives shortly as he pushed LaMelo away. "Hey! Get away from my little brother," Jevon, Mike and Malik ran to the parking lot mall as LaMelo tried to follow him but was stopped by a group of people. Jevon was sobbing his eyes out as Mike comforts both of them. "It's alright, I'm taking you guys home," Mike took them home to get some rest.

Author's note:

For those of you who had requested the Jevon Porter Teen pregnancy fanfic, here you are and this is the life of Jevon. Thanks to the person for sending me the story request and sorry for the long delay, I have been busy with other projects, family and friends stuff. Also, I have been busy trying to hang in there since my grandpa's passing. For those of you who were wondering how I'm doing, I'm doing great. Thank you everyone! I appreciate it. We may not be perfect but we are thankful to be here- Jessica