9- Show Off How In Love You Are

"Here I go" Loid says as he pauses for a moment before leaning in some more.

Calm down, Yor. If you freak out like this, you're going to expose yourself.

Yor says as she shakes her head.

"Just hold on a moment!" Yor says as she grabs the bottle of wine.

There's no way I can do this sober!

Yor says as she downs the rest of the wine left in the bottle.

"Thank you for waiting" Yor says as she wipes the drip of wine falling from her mouth.

"Uh, right" Loid says as he speaks quietly, "Yor, if you don't want to do this, we really don't have to".

"Thank you for your concern, Loid, but this is for my sake too" Yor says quietly.

"Shut up and get kissing!" Yuri says annoyed, "prove to me how in love you are!".

"Keep quiet, Yuri" Yor says calmly as she throws a fork at Yuri, the fork scraping his cheek as blood spills out, "I'll show you in love we are" she says as she pushes Loid back, getting on top of him, "here I come, darling".

"Sis!" Yuri says worriedly.

"Yor?" Loid asks slightly confused as he shuts his eyes, pursing his lips.

Yor tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as she purses her lips too, leaning in.

"Sis! How lewd!" Yuri says as he holds his hand out to her.

--- in Yuri's past ---

"Sis!" Yuri yells as he runs into the kitchen after getting back from school, "look! I scored the highest in my whole class on my test!".

"Oh, how wonderful!" Yor says as she kneels down to Yuri, "I'll reward you with a kiss!".

Yor kisses Yuri's cheek as Yuri's life forever changes.

"Sis, when I grow up, I'm gonna marry you" Yuri says shyly.

"Aw, then I guess I'm going to have to wait for you, Yuri" Yor says with a smile.

--- in the present ---

"You... you can't, Sis!" Yuri says as he makes his way towards Yor and Loid, ready to pull them away from one another, "seeing you kiss another man in front of me is just... it's too much!".

"As I expected" Yor says as she pulls away from Loid, "I can't do this!".

Yor screams as she throws her arm out to slap someone, when Yuri gets in the way, receiving a slap from Yor which sends him flying into the vase of roses.

"Is it the end of the world?" Anya asks as she wakes up for a moment due to the shaking of the wall, only to fall back asleep again.

"I see how it is, Sis" Yuri says as he manages to get up, "you're going to treat me like that just because I tried to stop you from kissing him" he says as he starts to cry, "I guess you just couldn't wait to do naughty things with him! I was a fool to test you. Perhaps my feelings were what was truly being tested here!".

"Um, more importantly, you're bleeding" Loid says as he and Yor walk over to Yuri.

"Loid Forger, you may lay claim on my lips for now" Yuri says as he looks at Loid.

"What are you talking about?" Yor asks as she screams out of embarrassment, slapping Yuri again.

"Right, well, I'll let you off the hook for today" Yuri says as he manages to get up again, "but just remember-".