5- Will They Pass or Fail?

--- the evening after Anya's interview ---

Isabelle makes it to the drop box as she spots Mitri waiting outside for her.

"You should have gone inside already. It's cold out" Isabelle says as she walks over to Mitri.

"You know the ladies in there don't like me much. They think I'm shady" Mitri says as he looks at her.

"Come on. We'll go see what's going on" Isabelle says as they walk up to the threshold.

Isabelle enters the passcode as they go into the building, only to hear babies crying. They make it up the stairs, hanging their coats and bags, taking off their shoes, slipping on some slippers as they open the door to the main room.

"Oh, Isabelle, it's terrible! Four new born children!" one of the women say as she walks over to Isabelle.

"Mary, if it was so urgent, you should have rang me and told me you needed an extra pair of hands" Isabelle says as she takes the baby from Mary's arms.

"But you know I don't like bothering you. You don't sleep well so you need to get as much rest as you can" Mary says as she passes Isabelle a bottle.

"Nothing is more important that this to me, Mary" Isabelle says as she sits down.

"You know she's right, Mary. The woman's a total workaholic" Mitri says as he comes out of the stock room with some stuff to bathe the children with.

"That she is, Sir" Mary says as she goes into the baby room to go bring more children.

--- in a secret WISE agency base ---

"Today is the day" one of the team leaders says as she walks into the communications room.

"Hmm? For what?" the only man in the room says as he continues to look at the screens in front of him.

"You have to ask?" the team leader asks as she stands next to him, "it's the day Eden College announces the admissions results. The results should be posted at 1200 hours today".

--- in the streets of Berlint ---

This is more nerve wracking than I thought it'd be.

Loid says as he looks at Yor.

"My bracelet just broke" Yor says as her bracelet on her wrist snaps, "why did it have to happen today?".

"Oh, I'm sure it's just a coincidence!" Loid says with a smile.

"Loid, look!" Yor says as she points to a black cat crossing in front of them.

"Oh, come on, Yor" Loid says as he looks at Yor, "black cats being unlucky is just a superstition".

"You're right" Yor says with a smile.

"Papa..." Anya says as she feels something squelch under her foot.

"What's the matter?" Loid asks as he looks down at Anya.

"I just stepped in poop" Anya says as she lifts her foot slightly.

--- in a secret WISE agency base ---

"Admission results for Eden College?" the man asks as he looks at the woman, "oh, the thing we've got Agent Twilight doing?".

"Chief, peace between the East and West hangs on Operation Strix" the woman says as she passes the Chief her clipboard, "please take this more seriously".

"You don't know Agent Twilight very well, do you?" the Chief asks as he looks at Loid image on the screen in front of him.

"Correct, sir!" the woman says with a nod.