Chapter 2 Engrave the Beat in the Heart!

Start from the beginning

Luna laughs nervously and feels sorry for Ophelia. "Maa, maa, master. I'm sure you can come out of a new song once you hit something an inspiration to keep you motivated." She assured the black-haired woman knowing she was still thinking about them.

"Maybe..." She smiles lightly and closes her notebook. "It's beautiful weather—" Ophelia feels a dark presence closer to their place. "I sensed malicious presence."

"Ophelia-sama?" She stared at her worriedly.

"We need to go there." Luna grips Ophelia's shoulder tight as the black-haired woman runs off behind the university to meet an unknown dark presence.

————————————————————

Emu and the others are surprised to see a Bugster with Gashat on their head. Asuna gasps and recognizes the yellow Gashat. "The DoReMiFa Gashat!" She yelled in shock. "It's one of the stolen Gashats."

"A what now?" Asuna and Emu yelled in shock to see Ophelia and a small girl sitting on her shoulder.

"Fee-chan what are you doing here!?" Emu is surprised to see her again with an unknown small companion. "What is that?"

"That has a name and I'm a female android." The small girl snarked angrily and Emu squeaked in fear. "I'm Luna, the loyal servant under my master name— Barron Ophelia Selene."

"Since when did you make an android, Fee-chan?" He asked his childhood friend in shock.

"Can you tell me about the DoReMiFa, nurse-san?" Ophelia changed the subject to focus on their situation.

"Nurse-san?" Asuna blinked her eyes and pointed at herself while Ophelia nodded her head. She smacked her forehead and didn't introduce herself. "I'm Karino Asuna. Anyway, it's a music game where you memorize the rhythm of the music and try to match it. It's my favorite!" She yelled in happiness while spinning around.

"No one asked you about your hobbies." Hiiro said bluntly hurting Asuna's feelings. He didn't have time to know what she liked about her hobbies.

"How shocking..." She moaned in despair.

Ophelia laughs nervously and kneels to examine any signs of injury from the girl. "Luna, run for a scan."

"Yes!" Luna salutes and scans the girl's body. "Her emotions are low due to negativity. He managed to separate them but we need to defeat the Bugster."

Emu stared at Ophelia and remembered her healing abilities. He has a theory that her healing might cure their virus. "Fee-chan, your healing. Can you—"

"It would drain my energy, Emu." Ophelia cuts him off. "With the Gashat on its head, who knows how long it'll take me to heal her." She wanted to heal the girl so badly but Ophelia swore to her parents not to use healing powers recklessly.

"Graphite." Hiiro growled to see him again while Emu went in front to protect the females.

"What are you after? Why did you steal the Gashats?" Asuna asked in an angry tone.

"I will conquer all of humanity and rule the world." Graphite answered to reveal his dream to take over the world. He kicked Hiiro to help Bugster out. "For that purpose, I need allies."

"By allies, you mean forcing us to become one of you against our will!?" Ophelia yelled in shock and looked at him with a stern look. "Forcing these people to bring out their negativity and become a Bugster. That's completely unforgivable!"

"You know nothing about it, woman." Graphite glares at her and she returns the gesture at him. "I infected that woman with two game viruses."

"What?" Hiiro asked surprisedly while Emu and Ophelia stared at the girl worriedly.