A Project

"How are you fast at your works?"

Was something he was commonly asked by his community when he streams.

"Ah... You see I do these things called Presets, Jimwel-san. I mostly have to just edit to keep it to what the commission wanted and then viola,  all that remained was the background!"

Ever since (Y/N) came back and began his stream as Rekishi, He had mostly focused on Commissions while showing some of his luck based gameplay from time to time, Turning some of his viewers to enjoy his work for a few while before moving to a different Vtuber to watch

It wasn't painful at all to see some of his viewers here and there to go, But as long as they enjoyed his content, then he was fine with the decrease.

"...Ah, Do refrain from addressing me as (Y/N), but thank you for your donation. 'When will i Collab with Fubuki-chan?' as far as I had researched about her, Never probably..."

His name being known to the public was another thing as well.

At most, during his commission spree, He would receive donations ranging from Gratitude to questions, And while most of those were asking for suggestive actions from him using his voice, Most of it usually contained his real name.

It wasn't that much of a problem to him, but there was this feeling of doubt whenever someone he really didn't know called him by his first name. It was only reserved for a friend to friend basis but just hearing his viewers call him by his name oddly irritated him to the point it felt like its Those two were voicing his donations

Other than that, His streams were doing well... Minus the constant asking about Fubuki.

"Ah, It should be done... As I was saying earlier, The easiest part of creating animation is making a draft. The next part which mostly needs a day or two is refining the animation itself."

Spoken like a true experienced Animator, His viewers always thought that he had worked on animations for quite a long time and had decided to just stream his work, Although the truth was that he only picked the whole animation learning stuff when he watched an MMD during his school days.

"Hm... I suppose I can play a game or two if you guys are getting bored..." He swiftly saved his progress and switched tabs, showing what seemed to be a notepad with a list of games "S-so! What game do you guys want me to play? I figured i list them so you can all decide since I might pick a boring one..."

IF there was one thing that he would call his viewers that he wouldn't say outloud, is that they were EXTREMELY picky on what they wanted to see him play. That one time where he played that APEX Legends game again thinking that his fans loved it, They wanted a different game instead, and so he did.

It jumped from multiple genres, FPS to Sandbox to Puzzle to RPGs and so on.

(Y/N) mostly cared less either way, He was just a bit mad that people would mostly call him (Y/N) during the donations. He wished that to stop-

RING RING

"...Ah, You guys pick okay? we'll play the moment I finish this call" He spoke to the mic before muting himself and taking the phone call "Hello?"

"(Y/N) Are you free on Saturday?" A-chan's voice and question made him feel nervous

"Hmm... Depends on the time but... uh... I haven't said anything about Fubuki though?"

The voice on the other end of the phone stayed silent for a while before speaking again "Nevermind that, She just wanted to see you. Besides, the director wanted to meet you to talk about something...."