Hooriya and Osman 5

Start from the beginning

Osman looks at her with love. ' You won my heart by trusting me' he thought to himself.

Tahir glares at her. He seems so angry. He has never ever looked at her this way. "He's has made you a fool. From now on you will forget this man here"

"Enough!"

Osman steps close to Tahir. "She is mine. She will not forget me. But she will forget you." He holds her wrist pulling her to himself "let's go we are getting married Today.!" Tahir takes hold of her sister, trying to remove his hold on her.

"How dare you? How can you think that my sister will go with you? Leave her?!" He grits his teeth.

"Hooriya let's go!" Osman says his eyes glaring at her.

"Tell him what relation do we have. Tell him everything!" Tahir punched him and pushed him.

Osman fell down to the ground.

Hooriya flinches as if she's frozen in her spot.

Tahir grabs his collar pulling Osman toward him. Tahir kept on yelling and punching him while Osman eyes were at Hooriya.

Hooriya shakes her head and runs screaming at her brother and trying to pull him away.

"Do you understand stay away from her!" While Osman smirks "she's the love of my life." He pushes Osman away.

"Get out of here Before I call the police.!" He warns.

Hooriya runs towards him touching his face and crying when aggressively Tahir pulls her away from him and gets inside of the house locking the door.

"STOP IT! ENOUGH!" Tahir shouts, raising his hand up in the air.

She flinches but just then he stops his hand making eye contact with her. Suddenly he realizes what he was just going to do. Regret and guilt fill him up.

She sobs, stepping back, shaking her head and runs upstairs to her room.

She opens her door and locks it and lays on her bed sobbing.

one day later.

Hour's passed. No one said anything. She had been locked in her room.

She cried herself to sleep all night.

While Tahir on the other side, he was still in the living room.

He too had tears in his eyes, hurting his precious sister. He hears her sobs which broke his heart into pieces. He did try knocking on her door, but she didn't answer him at all.

His hands were in his hair's eyes closed thinking about everything. For the first time, he has hurt her.
He called into work and took off.

He ordered food and slowly reached her room and knocked. "Open the door Hooriya Jan.!" No response.

"Azizam please open the door. Please." She finally opens the door.
Without looking at him she walks back in and sits on her bed.
He noticed her eyes, which were red, her dark circles. She has her hijab which meant she was probably praying.

He slowly puts the pizza on the bed and sits next to her.

"You have to eat Hooriya." He closes his eyes sighing. "He's not the right man for you. I will find someone way better than him for you. I promise. He has a wife, and I heard his wife is also pregnant. He's a playboy." She looks at him.

"I don't want another man. He's the man I want. You got it all wrong." She puts her hand on her heart.

"I believe him. I know him. This heart of mine is crazy for him. He's innocent." Tahir closes his eyes.