Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Speculations: Thinking about it carefully makes you feel cold all over your body

  "Jiahui Base?" Cui Yong and others had a big question mark above their heads, and more than a dozen people turned to look at Luo Wenqiu.

  "Yes. Shengshi Base was originally Gao Jiande's territory. I think you all know this." Seeing Cui Yong nod, Luo Wenqiu organized his thoughts and slowly continued.

  "The Shengshi base has a large population and insufficient material reserves. Before the rainy season, Gao Jiande led his team to move out and took 2,000 people to build another Jiahui base. The 6,000 people who stayed behind were only given 5.2 tons of food, leaving us to fend for ourselves."

  Hearing this, Yuchijin slapped his hand on the table with a heavy "Pah!", his voice was loud, and when he cursed, it sounded like wind and thunder: "What the hell! It's a disgrace to our soldiers!"

  Luo Wenqiu glanced at Yu Chijin. This tall and rough man with a beard could not see his face clearly. He did not expect that he had such a big heart. He was really good.

  There was approval in her eyes, which made Lei Xingze feel a strange feeling in his heart. How to describe this feeling? It's a bit like a heart soaked in lemonade, sour and soft, and the throat is a bit swollen and seems to be blocked.

Anyone who has experienced falling in love knows what this feeling is. But Lei Xingze had no experience at all. He didn't want Luo Wenqiu to have other men in his eyes. He just wanted Luo Wenqiu to look at him. He really wanted to sweep Yu Chijin into a corner so that Luo Wenqiu wouldn't see him. .

  Lei Xingze suddenly felt panicked. When he was in Lingshui Sect, he was the sect leader and could control everything, but in this world, he was an ordinary superpower at Panshi Base, a subordinate of Cui Yong, and a comrade-in-arms of Yun Zhen, Yu Chijin, and Chen Dexing.

  He had no way to prevent these people from appearing, and he had no power to stop Luo Wenqiu from seeing other people.

  Lei Xingze's eyebrows furrowed and he asked Luo Wenqiu: "The rainy season lasts for three months. How do you spend it?"

  Luo Wenqiu listened to his question and smiled softly, his smile full of pride: "We worked together internally and externally to elect a new city lord, repair the moat, build a vegetable base, plus my space..."

  Lei Xingze is not worried that Luo Wenqiu will have nothing to eat. Of course he knows the magic of Mustard Seed Space. She can share the food produced in the space with the base, which shows her heart and mind.

  Looking at the former Xuan An and the current Luo Shen in front of him, Lei Xingze's eyes gradually became firm. Since she wants to become a god who saves the world, then I will help her!

  Why care about this glance? If she stands in a high position, she will often be a subordinate. As long as I stand behind her, open up new territories for her, and watch her beauty grow day by day, that's enough.

  Luo Wenqiu didn't have the ability to read minds, so he didn't know what Lei Xingze was thinking. She just glanced at Yu Chijin and returned to the topic: "Jiahui Base used to be a secret biochemical experiment center in the suburbs of Beijing. It is in a remote location with high walls and good protection. It has running water and pipeline natural gas. It is 120 kilometers away from Shengshi Base. Dr. Chen Yang proposed to build a new base there."

  "But then a wave of alien beasts broke out, the Jiahui base was breached, Gao Jiande and others died while escaping, and the entire base was wiped out. We in Shengshi never had time to check the situation because we were busy farming."